• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

My Noob Intro

Absolute0Zero0Too

Greenlighter
Greetings and Salutations

I'm a noob on here. I've randomly lurked off and on for years and decided to make a profile so I can interact. I'm 27. Female. Pisces ♓ From Ohio. Tried everything once or twice. �� Big into writing, drawing, Philosophy, Rock & roll. All things magical, taboo, and freaky. I grew up very young so I'm finally getting to know myself and it's going fantastically. Not sure what all I am supposed to include in an intro so if anything is missing, please let me know!

What do you mean by getting to know yourself, is there a different medication of a similar type and it might work better?

I've just now been able to take time for myself to explore my general likes and interests. Anything involving self growth and meditation. Micro dosing is currently how I'm able to do that.

Greetings Absolute0Zero0Too, Welcome to Bluelight :)

All noobs welcome; Bring in all the noobs.. for this is the official place to get converted from a lurker to a Greenlighter!

I am happy to say that there is a sub-forum here for all of the interests that you mentioned, and i welcome you to explore them. While new to exploring interests, it's a great idea to dabble in a lot of different things, and Bluelight is perfect for that as we cover a wide variety of interests, as you probably know.

I wish you good luck in your self discovery, and am proud that this place were we meet is helping you in doing so.

All the best,
madness00