Bluelight

Thread: greetings!

1. Collapse Details
    greetings! 
    Greenlighter
    Capsule
    i accidentally made a post before this one but better late than never, heyo all!

i enjoy amphetamines and live in canada, i've lurked on here (same as everyone) for a few years and now after registering i realize there's a lot more to it than the threads that come up from the google search. seems like a lovely community, i'm very excited to explore around :) hope everyone is having a good day/night!

2. Collapse Details

Hey, that sounds like a great idea! Canada is a beautiful place. What goes around comes around, and there are only good vibes in a warm atmosphere.
    My the land be given a warm welcome.

3. Collapse Details

New Member Introductions
    Welcome to Bluelight alnaanha!

You're right, this is a great community to be apart of, even aside from drug related topics. There's a little bit of everything here, in regards to diversity in both people and subject matter. Do explore around, and i'm sure you will only be more convinced that Bluelight can be a home for you

Amphetamines are the best.. IMO. There is a lot of talk about opiates and benzos on the forum, but don't let that stop you from making some threads about Amps. I sure will post in them, at least

Have a good stay!
    - We don't see things the way they are, we see things the way we are. -
    ~~ PM me~~________~~Bluelight User Agreement~~