• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello everyone

AddictedToSpeed

Greenlighter
What's going on people? I want to introduce myself because I'm new here. My nickname is "Hills" or you can call me AddictedToSpeed. I'm a traveler going town to town and city to city looking for work. (That's right to don't beg.) I hitchhike and ride freight trains and use speed. I've been using for five years and just started drinking two years ago. I use different types of speed meth, coke and pills whenever I can get it.
I've been traveling since I was 18 years old, I'm 24 right now. I have places where I can stay because I haven't burned bridges. My parent's house is a wonderful place but I don't like getting or being high around my beautiful sisters. I'm currently in Cleveland, Ohio camped down for the night. With my addiction it's complicated to explain. I can function while high and go about my life without troubles. But the addiction grows and grows deep inside me. I'm a pretty relaxed dude that just travels the country. Thanks for having me and feel free to ask questions.

Hey Hills, thanks for the intriguing intro.

It sounds like you live quit an interesting life. I am interested in how you maintain your habit? What type of work do you do, and how does it translate from one city to the next? Also, how often do you move?

I'm glad to welcome you aboard, since you are a self admitted relaxed dude, and we could always use some relaxed dudes up in here :)

Welcome to Bluelight!

I try to be conservative with the cash so it stays with me longer. I'm 100% solo rider and don't need much unless it's very important. I make around 50 to 300 dollars for each job. I don't buy stock up supplies until the last day. I always find the key to the ice no matter what city. I usually stay anywhere from 1 to 3 days and sometimes stay longer when needed here.

Wow, only 1-3 days, that's amazing.

I can't imagine doing that! I bet you've met a lot of interesting people. And you've been doing this since age 18? That's what's up.

Good to have you here :)

Hi Hills! Glad to see you accessing the forum and I hope even in your travels you are able to practice harm reduction! I know how it can be difficult to access new equipment/use on the go with poor lighting etc. Welcome!