• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How Long After Kratom to take Opiates?

MoreFeens4Morphine

Bluelighter
So this morning at around 5AM I took 7g of Kratom. It isn't the best Kratom but it works in a pinch. I just found out I'll be acquiring some morphine today and was wondering if it would be safe to take at around 1PM today, so spaced between a total of 8 hours. I know Kratom has some antagonist properties like bupe so I don't want to cancel out my high or worse experience PWD's.

thanks for all your help guys, this site has been a god send for years!

Stay safe,
-MF4M

In my experience it takes 12-24 hours to get kratom out of your system to get the full opiate experience again.

In my experience it takes 12-24 hours to get kratom out of your system to get the full opiate experience again.

what if i took a small amount so the antagonists don't fuck with it too much? like with subs the saying goes "less is more", would that apply with any full agonist opiates when mixing with kratom as well? I would assume so.

Idk exactly how it works but just going off my own experience you should wait if you want the full effects. If you are just trying to mitigate withdrawal then you should be able to take the morphine whenever and have it work reasonably well.

Seconded. From what I've gathered, there's straightforward Opioid activity with Kratom and thus, cross-tolerance with other Opioids. There's a dearth of information regarding Kratom in comparison to other, more well-known substances. To be honest, I wasn't even aware that Kratom possessed Opioid-antagonistic properties.