• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Injecting black tar heroin

bigdiggernick4

Greenlighter
I'm worried about wasting tar as I've never freebased anything and I only got .5. How can I prepare BTH for injection?

If you have a nail for taking dabs it's highly effecient (I get higher like this vs the same amount injected)

You need to do your research for hours learning about inkecting...it sounds like you are in too much of a hurry to get high so if you don't have a friend that knows how to shoot tar you should just smoke it.

0.5 is a good amount depending on the quality, but still a few doses. You should be careful though as the tar is even getting cut with fentanyl and it seems to be happening at the supplier level and not just the dealers.

It's a relatively facile process, so you're in luck man. You take your desired dose of BTH, put it in a vessel like a spoon, add water and a little bit of heat until the tar is a liquid and can be drawn up into a syringe as a solution.

0.5 is a good amount depending on the quality, but still a few doses. You should be careful though as the tar is even getting cut with fentanyl and it seems to be happening at the supplier level and not just the dealers.

Do you have a source or examples of this information?

It's what I've seen and what the local needle exchange has also seen. If it's happened here it's only a short amount of time before it spreads.

Do you have a source or examples of this information?
I will second the fact that H and everything else is getting adulterated with fent. It's all over the news/interwebs (attributing fent to the main cause of accidental ODs) but of course I don't believe sh** so first hand experience has shown how prevalent it actually is.
Proceed with caution would be my advice... but I'm sure it's already a done deed.
Peace

Edit: First (source) when googling fent laced heroin

I do believe it is highly possible and quite likely that along the line of production to dealer to user someone will or has already ruined the greatness of good black tar heroin. But not yet completely that I know for certain - seized product tested as suspected laced with fent and no fent found, multiple seizures.

A few seizures have turned up fent in black tar. It's the minority to my knowledge atm.

Keep naloxone on hand at all times - preferably three doses if possible, know how to use it and consider getting out of the game while the tar game is still pretty solid.

It could be the next batch.

I was hoping black tar would remain off limits to that shit, and for a long time methadone clinics and pathology reports indicated very few instances of co-morbidity upon death where both substances were suspected to be consumed as a single product, i.e. dope at the scene = no fent, if fent involved it was found separately.

Good lord was the tar of the 2000s the shit. Every bit as enjoyable as hq ECP but a different more rounded high imo.

People will argue, the point is moot - it's going to be a long time until we see purer, no fent heroin again.

Fucking, fuck DEA, China, MX, Columbia... why can't we get our dope straight from afghan anymore without going DM?

I will second the fact that H and everything else is getting adulterated with fent. It's all over the news/interwebs (attributing fent to the main cause of accidental ODs) but of course I don't believe sh** so first hand experience has shown how prevalent it actually is.
Proceed with caution would be my advice... but I'm sure it's already a done deed.
Peace

Edit: First (source) when googling fent laced heroin

oh i was asking for examples of tar specifically. i'm aware that all east coast powder is fent.

I do believe it is highly possible and quite likely that along the line of production to dealer to user someone will or has already ruined the greatness of good black tar heroin. But not yet completely that I know for certain - seized product tested as suspected laced with fent and no fent found, multiple seizures.

A few seizures have turned up fent in black tar. It's the minority to my knowledge atm.

Keep naloxone on hand at all times - preferably three doses if possible, know how to use it and consider getting out of the game while the tar game is still pretty solid.

It could be the next batch.

I was hoping black tar would remain off limits to that shit, and for a long time methadone clinics and pathology reports indicated very few instances of co-morbidity upon death where both substances were suspected to be consumed as a single product, i.e. dope at the scene = no fent, if fent involved it was found separately.

Good lord was the tar of the 2000s the shit. Every bit as enjoyable as hq ECP but a different more rounded high imo.

People will argue, the point is moot - it's going to be a long time until we see purer, no fent heroin again.

Fucking, fuck DEA, China, MX, Columbia... why can't we get our dope straight from afghan anymore without going DM?

its really a goddamn shame. not that i'm can't live without getting high off heroin. but that if i have some bad pain pharmaceuticals nor real heroin would be available and treatig pain will mean risking your life.

I'm not going further than to say in the major west coast city I'm in where tar is common here it has become tainted throughout the city... It's not just a specific dealer doing it, but it must be the supplier to the city as EVERYONE has stuff that's tainted.

... if i have some bad pain pharmaceuticals nor real heroin would be available and treatig pain will mean risking your life.
Yep... had roxy, H, xanax, hydrocodone, oxycodone, morphine-tabs and possibly more substances bastardized with fentanyl. It's a gamble. Hate it but it pays to wait for a known legit script. Learned a long time ago that impatience can lead to a quick rip-off, bunk, robbery, anger and possibly death.
What the hell is Dsuvia doing on the market? Is this an actual attempt to get rid of us?

Where can you get fentanyl test kits?

a lot of needle exchanges have them for free but you generally have to specifically ask for them; they don?t just include them when they give you supplies

Same with my city for a moment. One day the nice tar was tainted with white shit in it and i did not like. And then it was gone, thank God. Dont even like it. We ended up calling tar the "regular" dope when it wasnt tainted. Some of the dope was mostly white with very light brown hue color to it. Shitty.