• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello new member here :)

Greenlighter
Just thought id say hey, been browsing here on and off for years lol.

Also I've noticed that your login form for when user log there self in isn't secure, its not over SSL and the main bulk..your website isn't HTTPS, so that isn't secure either...
basically anyone could sniff anyone's users network here and see what the blue light user is doing on this forum and passwords and username, also NSA/government could easily get all the information from the wire related to here...(Its what they were doing a while back..and not having this website secure means even the network provider can see this data as its not encrypted)

...I might sound like I'm going on a bit or its not that big off a deal but it is, also google will lower your rank in search and SEO etc because your not HTTPS/Secure, which is pretty mandatory with google and ranking and such these days.

Just thought id let the power's that be here know about it.:)

I get paid tmoz...and i cant wait to buy a nice eighth of grade A heroin. :D%):):p

Who cares, it's not as if anyone here is that much if an idiot to be doing anything illegal, if they are then that's their problem, what kind of a dork does deals on the internet anyway .

Greetings 10k, Welcome to Bluelight :)

Thank you for the analysis on our website. We are actually moving to a new platform soon which i hope will fix some of the problems you see. Either way, this is a great place to come and express yourself without being judged, and i hope the insecurity doesn't stop you from doing so.

Hope to see you around,
madness00