• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How many Bluelighters are celebrities IRL??

I'm Donald Ivanka Trump and Billary Clinton.

very very sadly not no, i have searched...even googled but alas there does not appear to be any 'visual aids' to these moments of brief fame
maybe it's being hoped for that you start a youtube channel? I am, actually Melania.

I'm a bit of a local celebrity, they call me the lizard guy of hall street. And the reptilians are gonna enslave you all.

I'm a bit of a local celebrity, they call me the lizard guy of hall street. And the reptilians are gonna enslave you all.
OMG...this reminds me of a time last year.....i was (shamedly) into FB and arranged to meet up with a guy i went to school with as, we seemed to have alot in common....that was until we met up and he began insisting the existence of the Illuminati.....mind control being used on celebreties ...various other daft arse bollox....

and last but not least....he was absolutely beside himself at my total 'ignorance' of the very ABSOLUTE existence of lizard men...and for me to find the notion unbelievable had him harping on about all his hours of research on the subject matter on.....YouTube!!!....OMFG!! its true!!...its all on YouTube!!

needless to say it was a shortlived reunion....he was unfriended and blocked on his way home

i steer clear of FB

There really is a lizard man of hall street lol, he's not me tho...

*cover is safe*

I'm pretty sure my neighbor is Johnny Depp.

I'm Liam Gallagher

There are quite a few djs who pull big crowds and have released their own work, a couple had local dnb hits, the original benefactor was a well known businessman/punter but hes dead now.

I high fived Shawn Kemp at a basketball game. Saw Chris Webber at Oakland International airport. Smoked out with rapper Young Droop (Google him, He's a legend around my nek of da woods). Saw George Carlin and Gabriel Iglesias live in concert... So, I think that makes me a celebrity... Don't you lol. Plus I'm high so yeah I'm definitely a celebrity right now. Oh yeah... I'm Dr. Drew. My Prescription Pad is open for everyone... I'm not a hater!

Making dem critikal soundz... (incoherent soft whisper) NOW WHAT DA PHUK WAS DAT? Now whoz dat man in all that black in the back about to get his cap twisted back... fuck this... I'm out this trapp... my breath smells of death... I need a Tic Tac.

Last edited:
Shoot Zephyr has given me good advice many times, if said rumor is true thank you for taking the opportunity cost to make some of the longer more nuanced replies. You'll never know if so..... she is Irish like myself. Impervious to psychoanalysis, not big on kickin info out. Is Ariana grande even from the UK? BTW celebrities if your out there DONT reply to this thread.

Shoot Zephyr has given me good advice many times, if said rumor is true thank you for taking the opportunity cost to make some of the longer more nuanced replies. You'll never know if so..... she is Irish like myself. Impervious to psychoanalysis, not big on kickin info out. Is Ariana grande even from the UK? BTW celebrities if your out there DONT reply to this thread.

Nope! I added "UK" to mislead people ;)

Little Know Fact: "Focus" was actually written about my love of Adderall. And OMG you guys I had the munchies so fucking bad when I licked all of those donuts xD