• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How many Bluelighters are celebrities IRL??

CfZrx

Bluelighter
I for one, am not. Who here is a hollywood insider?

Dr. Drew in tha hizzle muthaphukkkaz! I have that prescription pad ready to rock and roll... For myself and others... I'm not selfish. Don't hate... Congratulate!

Dr. Drew in tha hizzle muthaphukkkaz! I have that prescription pad ready to rock and roll... For myself and others... I'm not selfish. Don't hate... Congratulate!
Wait really? Like the Dr. Drew from tv? I cannot imagine Dr. Drew saying ?muthaphukkkaz? lmao

I'm probably most likely to show up on the news when i'm older.

Teen drumming prodigy turned banker turned homeless-man turned banker again turned cat killer. By the dozen.

I'm probably most likely to show up on the news when i'm older.

Teen drumming prodigy turned banker turned homeless-man turned banker again turned cat killer. By the dozen.
I can see what your saying! I admit, I am actually Kirby Pucket, short stop from the MN Twins.

There are probably celebrities here but not of the Hollywood variety, maybe celebrity isn't the right word but "unsung hero" would be a better term. Those people who put their lives at risk to provide the substances others enjoy, more important than any kardashian in my book..

-GC

Oprah likes her coffee black.
Oprah does not like sugar.
Oprah does not like creamer.

I will never make that mistake again.

There are probably celebrities here but not of the Hollywood variety, maybe celebrity isn't the right word but "unsung hero" would be a better term. Those people who put their lives at risk to provide the substances others enjoy, more important than any kardashian in my book..

-GC
But even celebs must enjoy joining a chatroom anonymously, maybe even more so than normal people like us. I think we have some BIG FUCKIN FISH right here under our mousepads! Speak up Keanu, loud n clear Lindsay Lohan :)

Oprah likes her coffee black.
Oprah does not like sugar.
Oprah does not like creamer.

I will never make that mistake again.
hehe

for reals? I'm actually Charlotte Hornets center Bismack Biyombo.
I always knew it! He is very loud about his fave band Dead Kennedys. Ok, gotta go coach my grandson's high school team now.

Also, Howie Mandell is quite a cordial and friendly chap and what not. His one daughter's a total whore and will sleep with any and every dude at a party after a few drinks.

*the more you know*

Also, Howie Mandell is quite a cordial and friendly chap and what not. His one daughter's a total whore and will sleep with any and every dude at a party after a few drinks.

*the more you know*
rumor has it that Zephyr is Sinead O'Connor.

at age 11 i was on a british kids tv show called 'Wide Awake Club'.....i was on twice, first time was with my 'talking' guinea-pig (RIP Timothy aka Tim-Tims) second time was playing 'the bed making competition' making candy-floss and i won!!!.....the prize was a WAC (Wide Awake Club) pillowcase filled with 'goodies' (or rather loads of useless crap)....but i did meet 'Sandy Shaw' (my dad had to tell me she was famous...he referred to her as the 'Madonna' of his youth...errr...hardly)....got Owen Pauls autograph!! <<<<Fucking WHO??...exactly...he sang 'my favourate waste of time'....<<<<wtf??!!.....BUT got The Real Thing's autograph....

so yeah....my 2 x 15 minutes of fame

but i was bezzie mates with Micheal Caine's niece.....and a smelly hippy that used to go uni with my dad invented bluetooth

at age 11 i was on a british kids tv show called 'Wide Awake Club'.....i was on twice, first time was with my 'talking' guinea-pig (RIP Timothy aka Tim-Tims) second time was playing 'the bed making competition' making candy-floss and i won!!!.....the prize was a WAC (Wide Awake Club) pillowcase filled with 'goodies' (or rather loads of useless crap)....but i did meet 'Sandy Shaw' (my dad had to tell me she was famous...he referred to her as the 'Madonna' of his youth...errr...hardly)....got Owen Pauls autograph!! <<<<Fucking WHO??...exactly...he sang 'my favourate waste of time'....<<<<wtf??!!.....BUT got The Real Thing's autograph....

so yeah....my 2 x 15 minutes of fame

but i was bezzie mates with Micheal Caine's niece.....and a smelly hippy that used to go uni with my dad invented bluetooth
I wanna see dat talking guinee pig!