• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine WGFJ

Psychedalienation

Bluelighter
Got roughly 200mg Codeine syrup w 2k Guaifensin and Zofran to combat nausea from both.

Did like 240/2400 the other day and wasnt satisfied just drowsy. Took 25mg DPH, 240mg codeine, 2400mg Guaif, and 180mg Foxfenidine (allegra) and eh.

This time I plan on buying 100% concentrate White Grapefruit Juice and consuming the remaining 200mg/2000m.

Wondering how much to drink and how long before I dose to drink it.

How dangerous is this if at all, and is gauifinesin inhibited by CYP3A4 or is it just codeine because I wouldnt want to accidentally OD on guaif lol but I dont think it is inhibited by it just want confirmation. Gonna buy the juice in an hour so if any one reads this and can reply pls do.

NO opioid tolerance atm btw.

you want the stuff with NO GUAIF and NO ZOFRAN because the amount that you need to drink, the guaif and and zofran will actually cause your nausea and cramping and pain.

The zofran is seperate. The guaif can cause nausea but thats what the 8mg zofran is for. I drank a whole bottle yesterday it just wasnt as strong as id like but i only have one bottle left

So I did it. Drank about 24 oz of WGFJ an hour before injesting. Made a liter of sprite into "lean" and drank it all really fast. Got REALLY fucking high and nodded out for a bit. Nothing like the last bottle. Now my GI tract is fucked. Farted like 40 times in 30 minutes lol. Not really that high but I am very focused on video games maybe thats why.

Good 30 minute high tho. I think busting a nut ruined my high tbh.

Also I observed I get extremely fucking irritated when on opiates if people are overwhelming me or i cant be alone. Interesting. Like extremely agitated.

Interesting... I drank more codeine on day one and could not nod, the only difference being the antihistamines I took. The second day I took about 40mg less Codeine with a fuckload of GFJ an hour before and caught a good nod for 30ish minutes.

Afaik grapefruit juice blocks the enzyme(s) responsible for converting codeine into morphine. It should make codeine less potent, not more.

That's right
Codeine has little effects on it's own. It's metabolized via CYP2D6 into morphine (that's what you want) and via UGT2B7 into it's glucuroide which too is active. It's metabolized via CYP3A4 into norcodeine which isn't active, so you don't want that.
So while inhibiting CYP3A4 is good inhibiting CYP2D6 isn't
WGJ inhibits a variety of CYP450 enzymes, CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 included. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17995595
Grapefruit and pummelo juices were found to be potent inhibitors of cytochrome CYP3A4 and CYP2C9 isoenzymes at 25% concentration, while CYP2D6 is inhibited significantly low at all the tested concentration of juices (P < 0.05)
So WGJ will drastically decrease the metabolism into norcodeine, but it'll too decrease the metabolism into morphie, just not as much. So imo drinking WGJ won't help you much with codeine