• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How do you cope with the inevitable comedown while still high?

tobyrhodes

Greenlighter
I don't do mdma or coke often (once or twice a month) but when I do I have a urge to just keep on going. Even when my pals have gone to sleep I just find it hard to stop. Something that contributes to this is knowing the next couple of days are going to be hell.

How do you guys prepare yourself, mentally and any techquines to do before sleeping? I normally do ket or xanax but how do you prepare yourself for it?

I personally just forget about it and stop worrying. Took a long time, but once perfected comedowns are a thing of the past.

(Half a bottle of vodka doesn't hurt mind - unless you suffer from hangovers as well...)

Don't take so much and you won't have a comedown at all. When I took 1.5mg/KG, I had a wonderful time and an afterglow the next 3 days.

Yeah agreed, if you take a solid first dose and then MAYBE one light redose before the peak is over, you basically won't have a comedown except about 2 days after you might feel a little down. Same with coke, if you just take a few bumps there's no comedown at all.

With MDMA and other empathogens, you can keep prolonging the plateau stage but you'll never get that real peak back and every redose just makes the comedown that much worse. Totally not worth it.

If you're combining the two, definitely don't. How much MDMA do you take? a single dose of ~100mg MDMA shouldn't give any sort of comedown.

MDMA/MDEA/MDA and coke are such a bad combination.

And, it's the coke that has you fiending, imo.

I was a coke head for a couple of years. I don't miss those days/nights.

I usually make a huge joint before the roll and smoke it when the high wears off.

A big fat line of ket the morning after the party just before going into bed. K-hole then a good day of sleep.

I don't do mdma or coke often (once or twice a month)

Well, taking drugs requires some knowledge to avoid (not quite) the undesirable side effects. If you search you will find a lot of literature in this forum about the advantages of some medications from which you can benefit to have cleaner experiences.
But honestly, if you think that taking 2 times a month is a sporadic consumption you should stay away from drugs for a while and rethink another lifestyle. Your consumption pattern is destructive, no external help can change it.

Apart from that, I understand that you have that impression. I suppose that around you there are people who make consumption even more irresponsible. But believe me, in terms of drugs you can not relativize too much, doing things wrong will lead you to a hole with no way out sooner or later.

It is told by someone who fell into that hole.

DocLad

Last edited:
Once or twice a month is a lot (for MDMA). Try once every 3 months or so and you won?t get comedowns.

Personally I never get comedowns from Coke so cant comment on that.

As far as preparing goes, I do that before I ever take the drug. Plan your use, know when you?re goinf to stop, and accept the benefits and the consequences before you ever take it. If you can?t do that, then you shouldn?t be using them