• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

new drug questions

our420room

Greenlighter
I have a kilo of Corydalis Yan Hu Suo 20:1 and a kg of Incarvillea Sinensis Extract, also in a 20:1 extract arriving shortly.
I've bought it to examine its pain relieving qualities, and these seem very interesting to me.
Does anyone have any 1st hand knowledge of these?

I have never tried either but reading up about these Chinese herbs, seems promising in relief of neuropathic pain. So you take Corydalis YSU like kratom? Welcome to Bluelight and keep us updated on how they work for you. :)

seems nothing like Kratom looking at the receptor's it influences.

Kratom mainly effects the opioid system and all the other actives at best modulate the effect.

The Corydalis Yan Hu Suo has several important compounds, one is Tetrahydropalmatine, unlike opiates it works on the dopamine receptors, which confused scientists. "The pharmaceutical industry has synthetically produced the more potent enantiomer Levo-tetrahydropalmatine (Levo-THP), which has been marketed worldwide under different brand names as an alternative to anxiolytic and sedative drugs of the benzodiazepine group and analgesics such as opiates. It is also sold as a dietary supplement." The Incarvillea sinensis has "Incarvillateine isolated from Incarvillea sinensis which has demonstrated significant analgesic activity when compared to the opiate alkaloid morphine.[3][4]"

I have never tried either but reading up about these Chinese herbs, seems promising in relief of neuropathic pain. So you take Corydalis YSU like kratom? Welcome to Bluelight and keep us updated on how they work for you. :)

No I haven't tried them yet, I am awaiting it's arrival. I didn't want to buy something that's been laying around for some time, and I wanted better than the normal 10:1 ratio most sell. I opted for a 20:1 ratio and it should be here in about one week. I am anxious to see how well they work, with all the crap with this opiod crisis, it would be nice to have an alternative, that is legal.

Hi there my friend and allow me to offer you a belated welcome to the forums. Something that you're going to find useful in your quest is our forum guidelines. We have rules and parameters in place which are intended to serve the community of psychoactive drug users to the best and fullest possible means, which brings me to your specific thread. Basically, Bluelight operates as such a nifty resource because the majority of what we discuss in the focus forums pertains to "behavior" that is typically considered illegal in most parts of civilized society. There aren't a lot of places to get this information and to get it accurately at that.

Now, my point is that the issue that you have raised herein actually is related to a subject that is, as far as I can tell, perfectly legal. Just as I wouldn't ask Bluelight what the appropriate tire pressure is for my car, you don't necessarily need to bring topics of a legal nature to the forums. There should be plenty of legal resources available on the topic that will actually give you a far more in depth explanation. I'm leaving this open, as it doesn't violate any rules/regs, but take my advice to heart and check out other points of reference!

Hi there my friend and allow me to offer you a belated welcome to the forums. Something that you're going to find useful in your quest is our forum guidelines. We have rules and parameters in place which are intended to serve the community of psychoactive drug users to the best and fullest possible means, which brings me to your specific thread. Basically, Bluelight operates as such a nifty resource because the majority of what we discuss in the focus forums pertains to "behavior" that is typically considered illegal in most parts of civilized society. There aren't a lot of places to get this information and to get it accurately at that.

Now, my point is that the issue that you have raised herein actually is related to a subject that is, as far as I can tell, perfectly legal. Just as I wouldn't ask Bluelight what the appropriate tire pressure is for my car, you don't necessarily need to bring topics of a legal nature to the forums. There should be plenty of legal resources available on the topic that will actually give you a far more in depth explanation. I'm leaving this open, as it doesn't violate any rules/regs, but take my advice to heart and check out other points of reference!
I know my account says I'm new, but I've actually been using blue light for many many years, just couldn't remember my log in. And I think the topic has merit. I'm in treatment for opiate addiction and am currently searching for alternatives. In my research there actually isn't a whole lot of information tht is factual out there, probably due to big pharma's stranglehold on the market. Anyways, it is incredibly valuable to hear first hand from other people in similar situations to me tht have actually explored some of the lesser know plant options for addiction and pain relief. Personally, I could barely find anything at all online about the exact plant he asked bout.