• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What?s your drug cocktail?

Legally High

Bluelighter
Mine is quite the habit. Phenibut, kratom, grass, on top of prozac celexa and lamictal. And of course caffeine.

Meth.

I typically don't like mixing because i want to feel the drug in it's entirety. Figure out the purity. Examine the effects.

Oxycodone, baclofen, gabapentin, Prozac, temazepam, Motrin (mostly not all in the same sitting) I'm trying to cut down on oxy so this morning I substituted with etizolam. That was a good nap %) < need a drool smilie

I'm going to move this over to Drug Culture

Oxycodone, baclofen, gabapentin, Prozac, temazepam, Motrin (mostly not all in the same sitting) I'm trying to cut down on oxy so this morning I substituted with etizolam. That was a good nap %) < need a drool smilie

I'm going to move this over to Drug Culture

what do you use the baclofen for? i was prescribed a bottle an someone i know says it helps with opiate withdrawal but other than that i dont know what its useful for?

what do you use the baclofen for? i was prescribed a bottle an someone i know says it helps with opiate withdrawal but other than that i dont know what its useful for?

I would guess it's for muscle relaxation. Probably a legitimate Rx for muscle related pain.

Baclofen is used primarily as a muscle relaxer, but I saw it used in inpatient treatment to help ease alcohol DT. I also saw an interesting video about how it's being explored as a first line med for treating almost all substance abuse cases. Can't say exactly how because I'm not entirely sure, but it apparently has a unique mechanism other muscle relaxers don't that makes it an effective (possible) psych med for addiction related issues.

I have baclofen but never use it as I usually just get sleepy and if I take too much I get a nasty itch.

sub benzos, maybe a glass or 3 of Chambord 13% ethanol, and that medi/dispensary pot that is finally seepin into MI. A nice legal way to relax at night.

(personally I feel like were doin pretty good in the war on drugs lol)

Last edited:
My usual is kratom, alcohol, and cannabis for chillin at home.
For parties then it's cocaine, and either alcohol or ketamine, depending on the party.

These days its hydrocodone and edibles only...with niccorrette even though I havmt smoked cigs in 6 years

Occasional smoking bho off foil and alprazolam in the mix.

Last edited:
120mg Methadone
A minimum of 18mg Etizolam (more if she lets me, or it's a special occasion)
Cannabis Wax, Rozin, Flower
Nicotine

Need to cut the meth shit out.