• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Exes who invent alternate realities and how about them?

zephyr

Ex-Bluelighter
I am mid court battle with the worst piece of shit in the universe.

I have a pretty good memory unfortunately and have worked hard to block this persons actions out and never relive the past that includes him. It took a year to deliberately forget him and his bullshit but I did it.

I have had to unlock that door though as he is putting in legal documents describing the relationship between us as some kind of life that did not happen at all.

Also he has denied paternity this year of a child we had years ago.

I have not been through this before, even my marriage and relationship with my ex husband a decade ago we both had collaborating versions of events so now I am really struggling to submit another affidavit in response to his objection on court orders ruled mostly in my favour.

I have dissociated before and it's clearly a drug related symptom in the past but have had episodes in times of great upheaval so am just sitting beside myself watching me type this like it's a weird tv show.

I prefer the drug dissacociation as this type I didnt even get high

I have to respond to this shit again and I cant do it, as I am so used to NOT going there, so i printed every single text and email which is a huge amount, highlighted where he has contradicted himself, put a WTF where I dont recall what he says happened and emailed the lot to lawyer and have to get it done .

I am so fucked I can't sleep or be fully awake.

I have read every single document, email, text and all the allegations he has made do not match my now reopened memory of the time we were fuckbuddies/ really good mates then the whole unplanned pregnancy thing , and the subsequent deciding to be together and keep our daughter bit which I recall being so incredibly happy.

I recall him also being happy and now looking at texts at the time I was convinced what was going on was real.

But as described by him in affidavits, none of this happened, I apparently froze someonecrlses sperm and trapped him, wanted to get married as I am religious, I have contacts and influence to change DNA tests and some of this was upheld in court.

So shits kinda hit the fan and this process has been dragged out by the father just putting bullshit like stories to court.

So I dunno if I did freeze sperm and IVF it, maybe he never lived in my house and slept in my bed, maybe my daughter was conceived by a mysterious non existant interstate visitor, maybe I can just sit in DNA of anyone into my child as I work in labs.

Or maybe I know he is full of shit but am so fucked up by this I cant see how this could be real

But it is, I would have expected his version at least be supported by evidence that is more solid than my child wearing a shirt that says "I got my looks from my daddy and attitude from my mummy the one time he visited her and his "friend " timing the pregnancy .

I dont think that is really enough to demand money or he will do various horrid things and get me on Today Tonight expose.

Should I just go get a seroquel script and jump back in my body as fuck this shit I'd rather not.

But as described by him in affidavits, none of this happened, I apparently froze someonecrlses sperm and trapped him, wanted to get married as I am religious, I have contacts and influence to change DNA tests and some of this was upheld in court.
IANAL but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. This is the kind of claim that's so outlandish -- IVF costs about $12000! -- it's obviously not going to hold up in court and obviously isn't worth worrying about. You can't just change a DNA test -- it was a plot point on Archer, which is a cartoon, and something tells me that's where he got the idea.

The court will usually apply a standard called prima facie to claims like this. Prima facie means, if we assume you're telling the truth, have you made your case? In this case, the claims certainly satisfy prima facie analysis, only because this preliminary check does not take into account feasibility at all. Therefore, I don't think it's a big deal if the claim was not immediately dismissed. (If it ever did happen, it shouldn't be immediately dismissed. However, it's just crazy!)

If you can't afford a lawyer, you should get a trusted friend to look over the documents with you, because I don't think your problems are legal, rather emotional. The case against you is nonsensical, unless you're secretly a millionaire (in which case you can afford a lawyer). You just need to go through the motions and let the courts do their job.

Last edited:
I have a lawyer and we responded to his paternity suit with a full agreement to having it done but the problem is he has actually managed to cast doubt on any testing facility because he has convinced I can tamper with tests because I am a "scientist".

It's simply false, I dont work with gross ewww soerm and I'm really not that influential.

Also there was a slight miscommunication about who pays for the damn thing which I asked thru lawyer to clarify as thecorders say different to the transcripts.

So another hearing about that matter ONLY was called so its complicated things, now court wants a financial statement from both parties.

He is bankrupt, I am not exactly rich but have a fair amount of assets.

So the plaintiff who was once my best friend and partner , who was looking forward to seeing us on a trip to Sydney (which I had planned and contacted him to see if he wanted to see his daughter since he lives near there) all of a sudden is not her dad and ai set him up 2 weeks after this email exchange back in April.

This latest hearing was not open for other matter besides who pays as I was told in writing so I submitted my bit, but he has now put in objections to a lab nominated by court as its main office is in Queensland and my magical powers cover that whole area???

I dont live in Queensland.

Because he has got a medical cert fir sudden bilateral ear disease (lol, he's always had wax issues so does our kid) he has an "interpreter" acting on his behalf who is not a lawyer.

I think his victim act is working.

I know he is my kids dad, you know?

He had no question either until this demand for money as he "knows what I did" this year.

I am actually quite crazy, it's not a good fun cray cray, maybe because I have lawyer and he doesnt this makes him more believable?

Should I claim he is an alien trying to populate earth?

If you work for the company that did the DNA testing, couldn't it be tested independently to prove that you aren't tampering with it? Like atara said, I seriously doubt this claim is going to stand up in court because it's absurd. Some law suits are completely insane, but they still go on for a while in the name of due process. Is your lawyer competent? Talk to him/her about the situation and express your concern about the testing. I'm not a lawyer, but I don't see why you couldn't just retest the material somewhere else. Or, failing that, retest it with a third party present to verify it hasn't been tampered with... People who work in labs have rights. DNA evidence isn't irrelevant simply because of your occupation.

On a more personal note, that situation sucks. I'm really sorry this shit is happening to you.

so he is trying to dodge paying for his kid and lives in another country?

No he moved interstate and he has kids in nz, did same shit to them but I didnt know.

I have really struggled looking through emails and texts to and from him, hes written some rancid emails to my family over the time which really messed with my head but his stories conflict and I dont think hes trying to get out of child support.

He pays minimal ur anything anyway so its clearer what the fuck hes up to since the last hearing as hes trying to back out of paternity testing now lol.

From the timeline it looks as if he got caught making a plan to catch up with our daughter and I and I found an email he sent me saying he was going to disappear and not marry his partner, so I think she scanned his emails, saw it, threw him out . It was only a week after being civil for once and that email that all of a sudden our kid wasnt his and I used another man's sperm bullshit.

Hes having the God damn test, he wanted it, so even if it means getting him arrested hes going to have to suck it up.

If you work for the company that did the DNA testing, couldn't it be tested independently to prove that you aren't tampering with it? Like atara said, I seriously doubt this claim is going to stand up in court because it's absurd. Some law suits are completely insane, but they still go on for a while in the name of due process. Is your lawyer competent? Talk to him/her about the situation and express your concern about the testing. I'm not a lawyer, but I don't see why you couldn't just retest the material somewhere else. Or, failing that, retest it with a third party present to verify it hasn't been tampered with... People who work in labs have rights. DNA evidence isn't irrelevant simply because of your occupation.

On a more personal note, that situation sucks. I'm really sorry this shit is happening to you.

My company doesnt do DNA testing, not in the state where I live now and not in Quernsland either.
That's the thing, if a court rules I could tamper then it actually can mean any DNA test of ant scientist is now potentially tamper able.

He has absolutely no idea what hes talking about and I guess it's just a lesson to not fuck stupid people even if they are good looking .

Hes apparently filed an objection to any lab I have any contact with past and present so the one court has ordered us use could be ruled out but the idiot has just filed an affidavit and not had me served with it so it wont even be able to be mentioned in court.

I am considering filing for libel but that costs money, hes broke and not sure if worth it just to piss him off.

Yeah I'm trying but theres fuck all I can do u till court again, they dont spebd any time hearing anything so if it looks like hes going to stall his own court case I'll just offer to pay the damn thing and fly over and make him do it myself.