• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

30 year old dad, long time reader, registered because lonely and in New Orleans

pupotato

Greenlighter
Hey, so I've always used erowid and bluelight since around 2007 when i began researching and using any type of substance. I'm a fan of this forum, and im lonely, so thats why I'm here. I like strong opioids, but H is becoming harder to trust around me. Going into the Dark is not an option due to my living circumstances. Besides H, i also conversly love stims, I started with addies and then went to shard and there was no going back. Gotta go fast. Cheers

Greetings pupotato - We're glad to have you.

Great people, great information, great experiences.

In regards to drugs, the shards have me by the balls as well.

I think you'll find that you feel less lonely when you're a part of such a wonderful community :)

(Just be careful not to source drugs. I understand you want friends, but be careful how you word it).

Welcome to Bluelight!

Welcome!

NOLA by birth, choice, or that's just where we ended up as of late?

Funny thing about drugs is that it doesn't care your race, religion, sex, income, or family status :\ But with that, you'll find a lot of folks to relate to in having a habit, and kids, and trying to sort out life with that combination.

Hello friend, hope your doing well... there is like minded people on here so its a great place for you to mix and hopefully not feel to lonely :)

Hey, so I've always used erowid and bluelight since around 2007 when i began researching and using any type of substance. I'm a fan of this forum, and im lonely, so thats why I'm here. I like strong opioids, but H is becoming harder to trust around me. Going into the Dark is not an option due to my living circumstances. Besides H, i also conversly love stims, I started with addies and then went to shard and there was no going back. Gotta go fast. Cheers

Hello my fellow parent, I'm an aussie but despite this can also be prone to bouts of loneliness.

Its difficult to have regulation adult type talk and particularly about the subject of drugs at the best if times so if you are wanting that, shoot the breeze and have a laff then come around bl and theres various social type places and some more srs, whatever mood you are in.

I prefer to just joke around and shitpist with other weirdos so if u are weird let's b friends