Bluelight

Thread: How should gender or sex be defined?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Collapse Details

Sports & Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Oh well the OP isnt here anymore, no point in thread anymore .

Wasnt really one in the first place. Other than to rile people up. "How should gender or sex be defined" is kinda begging the question, since it assumes there is something wrong or invalid about how those words are already defined .

2. Collapse Details

Shadowmeister
    Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    The Dark Side
    Oh well the OP isnt here anymore, no point in thread anymore .

Unfortunately (that's how I feel anyway) the OP outed himself as a perma-banned former member. He even made a thread about it, expecting to be banned. I enjoyed that former member's contributions as well as Ant's (generally), but there were reasons for the ban too that had nothing to do with differing political views.

3. Collapse Details

Doing whats right on paper and whats best are not always the same thing mate.

Theres nothing anyone can do about bl and its future when the system is more important than the people.

Guido is a classic example of someone forgiven, TALLY was the person people fought to save so hard the temp bans were introduced (I think), so when traffic dies out and you wonder why, you'll have this system still there to keep u warm at night.

/shuts door.

4. Collapse Details

Sports & Gaming
    Doing whats right on paper and whats best are not always the same thing mate.

Theres nothing anyone can do about bl and its future when the system is more important than the people.

Guido is a classic example of someone forgiven, TALLY was the person people fought to save so hard the temp bans were introduced (I think), so when traffic dies out and you wonder why, you'll have this system still there to keep u warm at night.

/shuts door.
    how about try being appreciative of the time Xorkoth and others put into this site instead of being so damn critical all the time? Maybe the end of BL will be when the people running it get tired of being bitched at from all sides 24/7...

5. Collapse Details

i'm not bitchin at any mods or admins. though i'm a lil curious and confused by what Shadowmeister said about ANT and his alt account posts. i've never read the latter but if they're like the former i guess i'm not seeing something.

zeph's been going off about this for awhile and i have no problem with it, a voice among the masses. but i'm curious as to what happened right before all this went down (right before i joined). how could the changing of a tide be so forceful and leave such a bad taste in so many mouths. from old posts (and TL that didn't get canned) seems like good peeps, just like today. different flow but still good peoples.

i like to keep in mind i'm only a member and a lesser one at that so i do my best to not drive this place off a cliff. i'm also very appreciative you all have tolerated me as long as you have.

i see this come up from time to time and i wonder if things can't change and yet still stay the same. i'm reminded in today's world that when things change with large groups of people, it's a sweeping of the board type thing. in society traditions and values get tossed out with the bathwater. life's a beach and then you die i guess.

6. Collapse Details

you'll have this system still there to keep u warm at night.
    Some of us are happily partnered, but thanks for the advice.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tathra View Post
    if you want to see truly cultured hentai, you should check out Bible Black and Ail Maniax ~Inma Seifukugari & Majogari no Yoru ni~

Political Orientations Are Correlated with Brain Structure in Young Adults
    Haha I saw Bible Black a long time ago and I remember seeing this scene and just thinking WTF?

NSFW:

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by w01fg4ng View Post
    Some of us are happily partnered, but thanks for the advice.

I prefer money to a thankyou.

I was going to crap on about compassion and forgiveness etc but even a dumb cunt like me knows that's a total waste of time.

9. Collapse Details

In theory sex is the biological side and gender is the sociocultural. In practice gender is used by leftist ideologies to follow an agenda, to an extent that the construct gender is dispossesed of the scientific credibility it should have if we left politics out of it. The correlation between biological sex and gender identity is so big that gender/sex divergence could be considered anomalies more than new categories. And no, that not means we shouldn't respect everyone's choices and treat them equally, but cromosomes based theories are better to understand reality than subjective feelings.
    My opinions are not based in politics if not in my knowledge of Diferential Psychology, you can see the strong change in the narratives in the late books compared with the not so old ones. A bit embarrasing the new identitarian left trains of thought if you ask me. They give you the data and play with it until their assumptions fit, and they never do. Just catch a manual of your choice from a decade and 2 decades ago and read with an open mind the gender/sex chapter. You don't have to believe me.

10. Collapse Details

11. Collapse Details

^ Maybe these generations suggest a marker in our evolution heading in that sort of direction?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456