• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Phenibut or Wellbutrin or others for daily use?

Pizza4BreakFast

Greenlighter
typed to much and decided nobody needed to read it.
summary....

where can I get online something to help reduce my daily anxiety?
something for daily use or every other day.

never done any "drugs" before. have some MDMA but never took it because I need something that helps every day not once every 2months....

*ideally id like an emotional upper rather than a mood lowering type thing but im not sure this exists besides MDMA as a "happy pill"

thanks a lot

Last edited:
Hi Pizza4BreakFast, What's goodie.

We aren't allowed to recommend drugs for you, as that should be the job of a professional. Though i can say, i have been on wellbutrin, and it most definitely is an "emotional upper". I loved it. In fact i loved it so much that i abused the hell out of it.

In the future, post such questions in Mental Health sub-forum.

But i'm very happy that you created an introduction thread and i am proud to welcome you to Bluelight! :)

See you around mate.

typed to much and decided nobody needed to read it.
summary....

where can I get online something to help reduce my daily anxiety?
something for daily use or every other day.

never done any "drugs" before. have some MDMA but never took it because I need something that helps every day not once every 2months....

*ideally id like an emotional upper rather than a mood lowering type thing but im not sure this exists besides MDMA as a "happy pill"

thanks a lot
hi Pizza4Breakfast.....i can help you out here as i'm not a mod lol.....and don't think i'm breaking too many rules ....firstly for a non drug taker forget MDMA as its not a drug you can or would want to use daily.....it could even increase you anxiety...even if it didn't its not something you want a habit with......now i suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder....i thought i'd throw that out there so you have an idea about who is advising you here......my problem is i feel i NEED drugs to be happy and tend towards amphetamine types....the UK is where i'm from and they have made all 'Research Chemicals' illegal....prior to that i used to take methiopropamine daily.....but even that kinda increases anxiety.....but it does help with things like....keeping your house spotless

presently i take modafinil 200mg and phenibut......modafinil has an effect a little like amphetamine but without the anxiety and the OCD with keeping things spotless.....phenibut is a little like alchohol but without the hangover........i take these daily as my doctor is failing me in the meds department, but here in the UK they're not very good with treating things and disorders...they like to 'discover' them...then pass them on....so i'm left to self medicate

feel free to PM me anytime as i understand where you're coming from
all the very best m8

thanks for the quick input. I have some Phenibut powder and a gram scale coming tomorrow and will give it a shot.
Fortunately my diet and food schedule is as unique as I am as I wake up around 9am and start working on a 20oz diet Mtn dew that I finish around 1pm and dont eat anything until 6-9pm so I eat 1800-2000cals once a day. in that window. Need to research if anything specific I need to avoid that has a reaction with Phenibut such as olives, tomato sauce, lettuce or something.

it seems like caffeine increase the potency of the Phenibut? so the 50mg or so in the bottle of mtn dew should help.

only have 25g coming so will run the whole amount and if its not helping ill try the modafinil or Wellbutrin which I cant find online

well it doesnt seem to do much if anything it seems at least at the dosage ive taken.
Had 500mg first day, didn't notice anything at all. skipped a day took 750mg in morning didn't notice anything, 5hrs later took another 500mg might have noticed slight effect equilivent to one beer maybe. then had 1000mg this morning about to take another 750 and see if it helps. Otherwise I dont think ill want to take 2000mg a day as that "sounds" like a high dosage. Im 175lbs 6ft1 relatively fit male who can drink a half bottle of scotch/whiskey every single day with no ill effects (haven't drank in weeks prior to wanting to attempt finding a pharmaceutical anxiety relief.

pleas advise at this point, up the dosage? haven't had any negative effects

Heroin, make you feel good and take anxiety away :)

ehh ill pass on the H for now thanks tho. I want to leave my anxiety behind not the entire planet a this point

exercise, and diet modification. seriously - if you're wondering about why you have anxiety all day you should definitely start with the "diet mountain dew and nothing else until a small window caloric slam" I mean - is there something specific you are trying to achieve with this routine or a medical problem you have not mentioned? because if not - (from experience) - there is no good pharmacological agent for daily use for anxiety. The closest thing IMO would be CBD, but honestly I can eat a gram and not have it touch my anxiety (burn survivor, PTSD). Anything heavy enough to actually dent the PTSD is also highly addictive or disregulative. In addition, if I do not manage my diet and exercise, things get out of control. Right now ive been very anxious and I have not been exercising properly for several weeks. NAC may be helpful, CBD, perhaps some syrian rue. other than that - if the problem is trauma/PTSD EMDR therapy is highly effective. I also went through a course of TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) that was highly effective. Neither of these treatment modes have significant cognitive downsides either. IMO way easier to treat the problem w anxiety than fix the symptoms (long term anyhow). just my .02

propranolol has been tremendously effective for me, and has w/d syndrome if used for long periods, but I can take it several days in a row and come off just fine. It has really been helpful (especially w/physical symptoms of anxiety - shaking, sweat, heart racing, breathing jagged)

well 1.1g an hr after I get out of bed + 1/4bottle of scotch for breakfast seems to do the trick for about half the anxiety.... half as in I still have everyone staring at me duding every single move. cops waiting to pounce... women sizing me up... men judging if they can take me (answer absolutely no) Not completely gone. Still can't go piss in a public restroom but close. Man I am so fucked up. all the sexual abuse, a 28yr rich virgin with nothing but abuse... and one "healthy" relationship that shamed my dick......
not doing anything on its own. not going to take 3gs or huge amounts when half a bottle of scotch/whiskyu for breakfast at noon does the trick....
wits end. here, calls for help... have half a degree in psyche and meds but pursued business which I succeeded as a lonely rich sociopath. heart was still racing going to Walmart o buy a pizza for tonight..... shaking writing this.... have a self diag as a professional, not doing valium as I'm one of the small percentage that has testical pain from it

I just want to escape my daily suffering of myself. my online business isn't doing great either and when I have to face the world of going to the post office to ship products I feel like aliens just killed my family and I have to creep outside the house to explore to ruins of my area. btw PMC and protection services company along with firearms company. if your against guys like us protection your freedoms then DO NOT RESPOND

not some stay at home mom or pussy guy here who's got a problem at work, this is hard core anxiety that gets my combat Adreline going constantly

Last edited:
hi i ate pizza 4 breakfast too

Sams choice aka Walmart brand chicken bacon ranch stuffed crust for 5.95$ is insanely good. same with the Red Baron meat lovers normal crust for 3.50$ are the two best bang for the buck pizzas on the market. I may be all sorts of fucked up but my pizza game is on point. have a few frozen pizza cocking secrets and mods to perfection

that's garbage pizza u need to try italian pizza
Sams choice aka Walmart brand chicken bacon ranch stuffed crust for 5.95$ is insanely good. same with the Red Baron meat lovers normal crust for 3.50$ are the two best bang for the buck pizzas on the market. I may be all sorts of fucked up but my pizza game is on point. have a few frozen pizza cocking secrets and mods to perfection

should've said previously....phenibut is a kinda 'slight' high....always take it on an empty stomach, best taken with caffeine......i would've said a gram at a time....i take mine with Modafinil 200mg but can tell them apart...but they do compliment each other...another thing with phenibut is tolerance builds up FAST so give it a few days break then try again....maybe even a week break....when i first started on it i noticed it doing 'something'.....then i gave up on the stuff.....then decided to give it a try again after about a week off the stuff with quite a great little 'boost'

i suffer from severe mood swings, crippling anxiety, depression, aggrophobia, borderline personality disorder...to name a few.....my doctor keeps wanting to 'wait' to do anything....fucking UK pile of shit for a health service......so...yeah i self medicate....its either that or jumping off a bridge...for me anyway.....and the bridge option i'm saving in the back pocket..

sorry took a while to come back to this, hadn't realised you'd re-posted Pizza4Bfast.....hope this helps

See a good therapist/counselor, man. You don't have to live your life like this. Having so much anxiety you can't leave the house makes sense. And, it can be changed.