• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question.... On booty bumps...

ThatAmazinChick

Greenlighter
Okay so recently tried booty bumping dope... There was incident where there was blood immediately after wards... Like bright red blood... So idk what that means or what caused it but it freaked me the fuck out.... Anyone else ever experienced it or heard of this
.. I mean it was more then a couple of droplets... Is it safe me for to try again? Or ...?

What did you use to plug? Were you using lube or not? You were probably a bit too aggressive and injured yourself.

Okay so recently tried booty bumping dope... There was incident where there was blood immediately after wards... Like bright red blood... So idk what that means or what caused it but it freaked me the fuck out.... Anyone else ever experienced it or heard of this .. I mean it was more then a couple of droplets... Is it safe me for to try again? Or ...?
When you say "dope", which chemicals are being discussed? History of booty bumping methamphetamine; same problem. It stopped after a two days, but hemorrhoids after. Remember, if the substance hurts through the nasal cavities, it's doing the same to the lining of the rectum. Stay safe!