"292 messages stored out of a total 100 allowed"

atara

Bluelighter
I can't send or receive PMs right now, even if I unclick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" check-box, which, you'd think, would negate the need for storage.

Legend has it I was a moderator around these parts once upon a time, which used to grant me a much larger inbox. Is there any way to have that larger inbox restored? I'd like to be able to send and receive private messages again, without deleting all of my fond memories of the time some wook rage-PMed me for deleting their crappy posts.

In return, I offer to do anything, provided that the chosen task does not require any actual work, does not cost a significant amount of money and does not piss off my girlfriend.

just download your messages and you can then delete the contents of your inbox to free up space:

downloadmessages01.png

alasdair

I've found that it's impossible to keep anything but a dangerously full box, mod or not. :)

Yeah. Mod up again .

Problem solved .

Just download and empty the bloody thing once in a while, if it's too full and no one can send them an email is sent to tell you to empty it.

Yeah. Mod up again .

Problem solved .

I suspected this was the solution, but it means I'd have to -- ughh -- contribute! To the serious forums! Life is so difficult and unfair ;_;

Anyway I guess I'll download it and clear my inbox, so I can play that lounge game.

I wonder why PM inbox size is only 100 for Bluelighters?

I have no idea how many I get, I think 500...