• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time user seeking advices

gotnoname

Greenlighter
Hello there.

I tried oxycodone for the first time today.

I started off with 15 mg, and felt nothing from it.
I decided to redose after two hours, and added another 15 mg, this time i parachuted it, and felt a little.

Atm i feel a little calmer, but would like to know, if it would be safe to re-dose, until i eventually start feeling something?
I heard that i should not exceed 20-30 mg as a first time user. But my current dose does not seem to give me the high expected.

Seeking answers.

Thank you!

You need to be really careful while dosing when you dose you need to give it at least 40 mins to an hour for full effect or T45 to T 60. I did this before and OD did when I first started using I took one 30 didn?t feel much from it so I took another 30 within about 45 minutes and when that hit me I was totally gone trouble breathing trouble staying awake all that good stuff so like I said just make sure that you give it time between doses to see if you need to dose again or not. Also take a Tylenol or aspirin or ibuprofen I always use Tylenol myself about a half hour before you does your oxycodone

I'm assuming you've used other opioids in the past, as 15 mg of oxycodone should affect a non user. Your biggest concern should be your acetaminophen intake, as too much can really affect your liver negatively. You will not want to exceed 3,000 to 4,000 mg of acetaminophen daily. Be safe.

You need to be really careful while dosing when you dose you need to give it at least 40 mins to an hour for full effect or T45 to T 60. I did this before and OD did when I first started using I took one 30 didn?t feel much from it so I took another 30 within about 45 minutes and when that hit me I was totally gone trouble breathing trouble staying awake all that good stuff so like I said just make sure that you give it time between doses to see if you need to dose again or not. Also take a Tylenol or aspirin or ibuprofen I always use Tylenol myself about a half hour before you does your oxycodone

Thanks for your reply. I choose to take no more. Your story freaked me the fuck out :).
Wish you all good.

I'm assuming you've used other opioids in the past, as 15 mg of oxycodone should affect a non user. Your biggest concern should be your acetaminophen intake, as too much can really affect your liver negatively. You will not want to exceed 3,000 to 4,000 mg of acetaminophen daily. Be safe.

I never used opioids until today. I found that the pills i got was ER (extended release), and i didnt crush my first dose of 15mg, like i did with the next 15 mg dose. Anyways i dont feel much until now, just a bit dizzy and tired. Got a lot anxiety from not knowing they were ER until now. But i hope i will do fine, and not get sick.

Im a big guy and 20mg of oxycodone is intense for me with no tolerance, I have original oxycontin ER pills too, crushing them seems to work for me, altough it is very hard, and when you do the pills stick all over but I can steel feel it working faster, if you have never done opioids you should feel 15mg although you would need to crush it pretty nice since 15mg ER probably would be weak but you would still feel it definetly.

I agree and find it odd if you've never used that you didn't feel anything off 15mg ER or not. The first time I did a 30mg with zero tolerance i was a mess. Coming from someone that loves opiates more than anything. Just stay away from them or at least be careful.

ER is good for actual pain control or if you have time for a mild buzz all day. But don't be dumb about dosing it. Onset time for ER is 60 minutes with peak effect near T+4H. So just keep that in mind.