• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Relative sex

would you fuck em?

Oh definitely. The second cousin I'm not 100% sure is even related to me as I have my doubts that my dad is my biological father. Thinking about getting DNA test done this winter just to ease my curious mind.

Oh definitely. The second cousin I'm not 100% sure is even related to me as I have my doubts that my dad is my biological father. Thinking about getting DNA test done this winter just to ease my curious mind.
get it done so you can fuck her

Cmon fess up. How many of you on here would bang a relative?
it;s the internet everyone's anonymous except me lol so no need to be ashamed.
she's smokin' hot beautiful or in the Ladies case he is handsome or whatever they call them.
I know I definitely would.
Oh yes! without a doubt, without fail, no questions asked!
Hell I did my (Aunt, married to my uncle, my dad's brother,) played around with another aunt, my dad's sister, my first girlfriend was my cousin, and just recently found out another aunt, married to another brother of my dad) wanted to mess around with me back in the day.

It never seemed weird till i wtote it all out right now!!..lol.. damn

Cmon fess up. How many of you on here would bang a relative?
it;s the internet everyone's anonymous except me lol so no need to be ashamed.
she's smokin' hot beautiful or in the Ladies case he is handsome or whatever they call them.
I know I definitely would.
Oh yes! without a doubt, without fail, no questions asked!

No one in my family is hot. If they were I totally would. I sometimes wish I was a twin so we could "experiment" haha :/

Alright your taking this too far. Your adopted and plus aunt Cathy will never know. We munched rugs, scissored, etc. It was just two lonely people feeling less lonely for one fleeting second. No one knows us here, it's alright. I'm just tired of hiding a fleeting moment of connection and beauty. Nothing more, nothing less. HMU if you wanna do it again!

We gots us a new group of fausty's eh? Sexxxxyyyy....

LOL I'm loving this.