• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Drug Dreams

Last night I dreamt I went to a party but the only person I knew there was the host. Every cunt was off their tits on something except for me. I tried talking to some of them but gave up because I couldn't understand anything they said. Then one guy pulled out a huge wrap of speed and was passing it round to his mates. I was begging him to sell me some but he refused so I proceeded to get hammered on vodka and blacked out.

The next morning, with no memory of the night before, I had to endure all these strangers taking the piss out of what a twat I was making of myself while I was drunk.

Insecure? Yep...

Last night I had a very similar dream to the one above.

I was sitting in my living room when a knock came at the door. The wife must have answered it as some guy I vaguely knew walked in and sat down. Then another. Then another, until the room was full of loads of people who were obviously all on smack.

We all sat there in awkward silence for a while until the guy next to me produced a large mirror from nowhere with a huge pile of speed on it and placed it on the coffee table in front of me. My eyes lit up and I asked "can I have some?"

"Sure, help yourself man" he replied.

So I racked up a huge line, only to realise I had nothing to make a tooter out of. As I was searching around for a suitable piece of paper (I had no banknotes), another guy came out of his gouch and rapidly snorted up the line I'd just prepared, then gouched out again. I shook him and said "thanks a lot, that was my fuckin line".

He just grinned and said "make another".

But when I turned back to the mirror, it had all disappeared and everyone suddenly got up and said "we're going to the pub".

So I followed them because I was determined to bosh some of their speed for having the cheek to invade my home.

I found myself in a pub beer garden with these people. I had no money and no drink, but I then noticed the mirror loaded with speed had appeared on a table over the other side of the garden. So I made my way towards it, but when I got there it had mysteriously been replaced with a piece of plywood and a pile of cement.

Everyone then announced they were going to a club, so of course, I tagged along.

When we got there, everyone else walked straight in, but I got stopped by the bouncer who said "sorry mate, you can't come in, you've got drugs".

I replied "I haven't got any fuckin drugs, they've all got the fuckin drugs!"

"Sorry, but you're still not getting in" he said.

Then I woke up, feeling cheated...

I dreamt I was a giant, as tall as a two storey house, I could lean on them like they were walls and look over the top. I walked around, threw a few cars about and people ran in terror. I wanted weed. I knew where to go and I got an ounce of flowers off the guy. It was tiny in my hand. I didn't know how I was going to consume it, and it would be gone in moments. I realised I needed help and a whole lot more weed.

I smashed around threatening the authorities and rummaging through police stations until I had a few kilo's, then organised a campfire and uprooted a lamp post.

It isn't easy or cheap getting stoned when you're as big as a house

I dreamt I was a giant, as tall as a two storey house, I could lean on them like they were walls and look over the top. I walked around, threw a few cars about and people ran in terror. I wanted weed. I knew where to go and I got an ounce of flowers off the guy. It was tiny in my hand. I didn't know how I was going to consume it, and it would be gone in moments. I realised I needed help and a whole lot more weed.

I smashed around threatening the authorities and rummaging through police stations until I had a few kilo's, then organised a campfire and uprooted a lamp post.

But did you manage to get wasted?? :)

Last night I dreamt I went to a party but the only person I knew there was the host. Every cunt was off their tits on something except for me. I tried talking to some of them but gave up because I couldn't understand anything they said. Then one guy pulled out a huge wrap of speed and was passing it round to his mates. I was begging him to sell me some but he refused so I proceeded to get hammered on vodka and blacked out.

The next morning, with no memory of the night before, I had to endure all these strangers taking the piss out of what a twat I was making of myself while I was drunk.

Insecure? Yep...

Last night I had a very similar dream to the one above.

I was sitting in my living room when a knock came at the door. The wife must have answered it as some guy I vaguely knew walked in and sat down. Then another. Then another, until the room was full of loads of people who were obviously all on smack.

We all sat there in awkward silence for a while until the guy next to me produced a large mirror from nowhere with a huge pile of speed on it and placed it on the coffee table in front of me. My eyes lit up and I asked "can I have some?"

"Sure, help yourself man" he replied.

So I racked up a huge line, only to realise I had nothing to make a tooter out of. As I was searching around for a suitable piece of paper (I had no banknotes), another guy came out of his gouch and rapidly snorted up the line I'd just prepared, then gouched out again. I shook him and said "thanks a lot, that was my fuckin line".

He just grinned and said "make another".

But when I turned back to the mirror, it had all disappeared and everyone suddenly got up and said "we're going to the pub".

So I followed them because I was determined to bosh some of their speed for having the cheek to invade my home.

I found myself in a pub beer garden with these people. I had no money and no drink, but I then noticed the mirror loaded with speed had appeared on a table over the other side of the garden. So I made my way towards it, but when I got there it had mysteriously been replaced with a piece of plywood and a pile of cement.

Everyone then announced they were going to a club, so of course, I tagged along.

When we got there, everyone else walked straight in, but I got stopped by the bouncer who said "sorry mate, you can't come in, you've got drugs".

I replied "I haven't got any fuckin drugs, they've all got the fuckin drugs!"

"Sorry, but you're still not getting in" he said.

Then I woke up, feeling cheated...

lol, you and your dreams.

Here ya go:

NSFW:

Social difficulties. Your open to letting people close to you and into your life, but those people are taking advantage of you. And the relationships that follow just don't work.

Your house resembles you/your life. The people in your house are the people in your life. The people you let into your house, are the people you are letting into your life.

Your wife is already there because she shares your life with you. These "smackheads" are other people you are willing to let into your life. The fact that you let alot of them into your house, means your quite willing and open for people to come close to you.

The fact they are smackheads and it is an awkward silence suggests they are not well intended towards you. The line of speed resembes the energy/ethos between the social relationships. Your keenness for the drug is your willingness to bond with them. You are trying very hard to join in with them, but it fails. Hence you can never acquire the speed.

I was begging him to sell me some but he refused so I proceeded to get hammered on vodka and blacked out.

Drinking your own vodka to match their speed, is an attempt to be like these other people. Trying to be like them and join in with them, just makes you look silly in the eyes of others and you end up embarrassing yourself.

The fact that the setting is a party/a pub/a club suggests these are social friends/acquaintances. This is not family, work friends or anyone you deal with formally.

The eventuality that you are "not allowed into the club" is social rejection. Following these relationships through doesn't work.

You're left feeling frustrated and hard done by, because you have been good enough to allow these people into your life and get close to you. Yet they've only taken advantage and given you no respect for doing so whatsoever.

Your openness to others is something which is being taken advantage of. You should be more careful who you allow yourself to get close to.

Hmmm....

NSFW:

wooo big problem (hence the big size) in pursuing an unhealthy habit (probably drugs?) big problem satisfying it, becomes a major struggle for you... and the destruction you cause in your dream, is the destruction this problem is causing in your life wherever you go : people run away from you suggests social damage, threatening the police means putting yourself at risk of getting into legal trouble

The natural campfire light is your happiness and contentness which is only achieved after you go through all this trouble to score what you want.

This looks like a big drugs problem which is having a very destructive effect on your life

I realised I needed help

Looks like it's something your having trouble coping with.

Let me know how i got on. Obviously i know absolutely nothing about your lives so in no position to make educated guesses here.

Last edited:
Raas, I think you are a dream interpretation genius. I used to be very socially awkward, and would often let people take advantage of me for their acceptance. Now I'm just a cunt who couldn't really give a fuck - but there's obviously some residual social anxiety there in my subconscious.

Tbh, I came to a similar conclusion myself, but for it to be affirmed by someone I've never met is quite sobering...

Last edited:
No probs bud. But your free subscription is over now, any more of these interpretations and i'm charging.

No probs bud. But your free subscription is over now, any more of these interpretations and i'm charging.

Aye, and ya can fuck right off! I ain't paying you to tell me what I fuck up I am - I'm already well aware of that thank you very much! =D

i've developed a needle fixation in my drug dreams.

but i'm not finding drug dreams as distressing as i was a few weeks ago which seems a good sign.

also i'm getting a tattoo to commemorate my phd which i graduated from 5 years ago but hey hey, i'll get it on my 90th day clean. last night i dreamt that instead of the time independent schrodinger equation on the base of the back of my neck, she gave me 'congratulations on your phd' as a tramp stamp. not cool.

though i'm convinced i don't really have a needle fixation when i'm awake, putting the thing about the tattoo in the same post is making me wonder.

Had a dream... just last night that i was sniffing coke, but it all got trapped in bogey's and i was frustrated that it was having no effect. euww

i've developed a needle fixation in my drug dreams.

but i'm not finding drug dreams as distressing as i was a few weeks ago which seems a good sign.

also i'm getting a tattoo to commemorate my phd which i graduated from 5 years ago but hey hey, i'll get it on my 90th day clean. last night i dreamt that instead of the time independent schrodinger equation on the base of the back of my neck, she gave me 'congratulations on your phd' as a tramp stamp. not cool.

though i'm convinced i don't really have a needle fixation when i'm awake, putting the thing about the tattoo in the same post is making me wonder.

I once booked an appointment to have a bull's head done on the back of my neck. I justified it because i was Taurus and it resembled my determined spirit.

Of course, that's a load of crap. Really, I just wanted to be like the other guys and feel all tough with a badass tattoo. So I never got it done. And thank fuck, because i would have looked like a right pretentious twat going through life with this visible bulls head on the back of my neck!

I reckon your "tramp stamp" is your subconscious saying the tattoo would be a bad idea. But hey don't listen to me, what would I know... Its just a random dream.

There's an elephant in my room

lol, I know you have a big problem that you're having trouble satisfying.

leet said:
"It was tiny in my hand. I didn't know how I was going to consume it, and it would be gone in moments. I realised I needed help and a whole lot more weed."

Edit - I'm gonna concede I can't confidently say what the problem is exactly. The way you hustle up more weed through ill-means, reminds me of someone in search for more money. But drugs in dreams tend to mean unhealthy emotional states. So doesn't quite ring true. You seem to know what the dream means so that's what's important I guess.

Edit x 2: as with fubar, you're very welcome to call me a complete cunt if I'm completely wrong! Or even just ignore me if you don't like being psychoanalysed by a stranger!

Last edited:
Ah mine is gonna be on the base of my neck so not visible usually, I'm not a tough guy, or girl and would look ridiculous! It quite possibly is a bad idea but given I wont have to look at it and already have ana arrow pointing towards my crotch so who cares. I'm looking forward to the endorphin hit.

I'm taurus too maybe I'll get a bull next

Ah mine is gonna be on the base of my neck so not visible usually, I'm not a tough guy, or girl and would look ridiculous! It quite possibly is a bad idea but given I wont have to look at it and already have ana arrow pointing towards my crotch so who cares. I'm looking forward to the endorphin hit.

I'm taurus too maybe I'll get a bull next

Sorry chinup, but why the arrow pointing towards your crotch? Like, an arrow on where? On your tummy? I'm just confused lol

Also, didn't know you had a PhD.. that's well cool!! Maybe were should call you "Dr. Chinup" from now!!

How's the recovery going BTW?

Ha, well basically I didn't realise til it was done. I'd arranges a cover up in advance cos I wanted this guy I'd met at a philosophy of physics summer school, toI do it, he was a waiter but alsoI a tattoo artist,, we corresponded renotely and I liked his design but on the day it tirned out too big so he thoughtcan of something super quick, arrow was obvious cos the previous design was a triangle.

And yep done a phd in quantum conputing to avoid getting a job for four years. It was brutal went in addicted to benzos came out addicted to benzos booze and b. But I'm glad I did it I feel I was born to do science.

Recovery is getting better I've cross addicted to the bass guitar

haha i'd get murdered if i did its a brand new fender something fancy that cost ?400.

that's what recovery has given me. my bass went to crack converters. 3 months ago this bass would have gone to crack converters. now i'm trusted with it.

haha i'd get murdered if i did its a brand new fender something fancy that cost ?400.

that's what recovery has given me. my bass went to crack converters. 3 months ago this bass would have gone to crack converters. now i'm trusted with it.

"Crack converters" haha!!

Those places are such a fucking rip off.. I bought a new laptop this year and since I no longer needed it I thought I would take my old one in and get a few quid for it. They gave me 100 quid for a 500 quid laptop that was only 8 months old and I saw it in the window the following day for sale at 350... they said that's all they could give me cos it had a tiny scratch on it..

What a load of shit.

My ex's son wanted to sell his old Xbox there a while back and I took it down for him and after hearing the pittance they were offering I happened to see a guy and his son looking at one on the display shelf to buy.. I ended up pulling him to one side and selling him mine for less than the price of the one in the window but more than they were offering me for mine...so we all won (except for the shop lol).

Those places just exploit people who we hard up and need some cash by ripping them off.

you can scam them if there's someone you trust slightly but don't really care about. get the money then report the item stolen to the police they'll get it back for you.

but yeah all those shops are fuckin exploitative. i hate hate hate to think of the absolute pittance my grandmother's pearls will have been sold for. they meant the world to me and nothing to whoever stole them.

you can scam them if there's someone you trust slightly but don't really care about. get the money then report the item stolen to the police they'll get it back for you.

but yeah all those shops are fuckin exploitative. i hate hate hate to think of the absolute pittance my grandmother's pearls will have been sold for. they meant the world to me and nothing to whoever stole them.

But wouldn't they see on CCTV the person who brought the item in to sell in the first place? Surely they would then be in shit as you need to provide photo ID when selling something? Seems that the selling the item is in the shit, but I guess that's what you mean by "trust slightly but don't really care about".

Ahh, I'm really sorry about your grandmas pearls... someone once stole my mum's gold bracelet and sold it in a second hand shop and it devastated me to see her cry when she found out. I tried to find out who sold it but I never did.. It's just as well really cos I would have killed them. My mum meant the world to me and any one who made her cry like that would have gotton the kicking of their lives if I'd found them.