• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Drug Dreams

^ Ya know Raas, you might have a point there. I've never cheated on the wife sexually, but I am a cunt for doing drugs and booze behind her back. Could be a bit of guilt penetrating my dreams.

(Never got to penetrate Stee though - I feel cheated myself...)

^ Ya know Raas, you might have a point there. I've never cheated on the wife sexually, but I am a cunt for doing drugs and booze behind her back. Could be a bit of guilt penetrating my dreams.

(Never got to penetrate Stee though - I feel cheated myself...)

Thats fucking dreams tho isnt it, either you wake up just before you yam up whatever drugs you have been dreaming about, or wake up and blow your muck all over your pj's and missing the best bit.

My dreams have been pretty tight this last few nights I have been reading and watching alot of stuff regarding homicide investigation so my dreams have seen me chased through an imaginary hotel with guns (scary but cool - I eventually managed to escape from before waking up) among other things that were similar and just as vivid that I cannot recall.

Maximum effort regarding the analysis Rass. My subconscious must be shot as I just dream about the things I was thinking about when awake much of the time.

loving the dream interpretations raas.

stee i have been dreaming about what's been on my mind too. i guess were simple minded.

the other night, before my first time out with a debit card since i came into recovery (hopefully), i dreamed i scored, and used, even though i badly didn't want to. i didn't dream the actual using but i dreamed the aftermath and just felt awful cos i was betraying my parents so badly. thankfully in reality i didn't fuck up though i did consider just going to norwich when i discovered i was coincidentally on a train going within an hour of there.

last night was the first night i've had a dream that wasn't a drug dream in a few weeks.

Thanks for comments. That could have got really bad had I been wrong lol... was half fearing i'd be told to fuck off and stop making judgements about his wife!

Used to get a lot of drug dreams when i was younger. Had a full blown acid trip once. Remember i had to use a technique to bring me back to normality. When hallucinations got severe my body was in a slump while i thought i was up in the clouds. Had to take deep breaths and pinch myself or something to return my consciousness and get grips to reality again.

Also used to have dreams where i would go into my garden and stumble across various ecstasy pills. I was delighted as i collected them up "Oh look it's a mitsubishi!" i thought and add it to my collection... i found various other ecstasy pills scattered around my garden.

In retrospect i reckon this was symbolising picking magic mushrooms.

I get drug dreams all the time but like others said the dream usually ends before I even ingest the substance. I wonder why that's such a common occurrence amongst all of us here? Does the human brain have a hard time emulating drug experiences in dreams? It's a known fact that you can't read letters and numbers properly in dreams or they will change each time you look at them. This is the best way to work out if you're dreaming so you can lucid dream. Practice checking your watch often awake and you will begin doing it in your dreams. If the numbers are all squiffy or change each time you look at them you're dreaming. Now you know you're dreaming you can control the dream state. Go fly or fuck Margot Robbie or do whatever you want.

Anyway I digress. I wonder if our dream state can't even get words or the time right maybe it can't get drugs right either and knowing this it doesn't even try. Or maybe the brain recognises dreams as unreal to begin with so it resists trying to emulate an altered consciousness inside what is already an altered state outside of reality. Curious stuff.

It's a psychological pricktease anyway is what it is. Just last night I had a dream where I was running about holding a giant bottle of Oramorph but I woke up before I even got to so much as sip a little.

I had a fuckin nightmare of a drug dream last night.

I went to make myself a mug of coffee, only to find that some cunt had swapped it for DECAFFEINATED!!

The horror...

Don't ya just love dreams? (ha ha) You're probably thinking of my "Dream Jornal" thread on the Lifestyles/Personal Advice forum that amazingly has something like 17,000 views and 400 replies already.

I was addicted to opioids for many years and the drug dreams continued long after I stopped. Every night I would dream about finding large bags full of pills and feeling like I just hit the jackpot, then wake up in a cold sweat jonesin' my balls off!

Then something funny happened; I would dream of finding pills and throw them away. As the months went on, I stopped dreaming about them at all. A few weeks ago I had one brief one where my dad offered me some of his Vicodin and I actually laughed at him saying, "I don't want these stupid things."!

Peace, Love and Faith,
Dreamflyer

Don't ya just love dreams? (ha ha) You're probably thinking of my "Dream Jornal" thread on the Lifestyles/Personal Advice forum that amazingly has something like 17,000 views and 400 replies already.

I was actually referring to another dream thread in EADD that is lost somewhere in the pages of time, but I have posted in your thread as well regarding lucid dreams, which are my favourite and always involve flying and sex... :)

I was actually referring to another dream thread in EADD that is lost somewhere in the pages of time, but I have posted in your thread as well regarding lucid dreams, which are my favourite and always involve flying and sex... :)

Oh yeah, that's right!

Mine too ;)

I had a dream I went to Mexico and bought boxes of Percocet the other night, but again dream ended before I could even bosh any.

I blame this on listening to Future too much.

If I'm in withdrawls i dream i have to walk some long distance but can't cos as anyone who's experienced it knows, you have zero energy and walking anywhere is a fucking nightmare... it just a horrible dream about a horrible feeling... its like when you're WDing, even your dreams offer no escape, and thats assuming you are even able to sleep enough to even have fucking dreams in the first place.

I had a fuckin nightmare of a drug dream last night.

I went to make myself a mug of coffee, only to find that some cunt had swapped it for DECAFFEINATED!!

The horror...

Whoever invented decaffeinated coffee should be put against a wall and shot IMHO

I love a good reverse non alcoholic drink. You get your non alcoholic beer, and add vodka. It tastes just like you've worn sweaty socks all day, took them off, rung them off into a cup, mixed it with vodka and drank it.

Yum Yum.

Last night I dreamt I went to a party but the only person I knew there was the host. Every cunt was off their tits on something except for me. I tried talking to some of them but gave up because I couldn't understand anything they said. Then one guy pulled out a huge wrap of speed and was passing it round to his mates. I was begging him to sell me some but he refused so I proceeded to get hammered on vodka and blacked out.

The next morning, with no memory of the night before, I had to endure all these strangers taking the piss out of what a twat I was making of myself while I was drunk.

Insecure? Yep...

Last night I dreamt I went to a party but the only person I knew there was the host. Every cunt was off their tits on something except for me. I tried talking to some of them but gave up because I couldn't understand anything they said. Then one guy pulled out a huge wrap of speed and was passing it round to his mates. I was begging him to sell me some but he refused so I proceeded to get hammered on vodka and blacked out.

The next morning, with no memory of the night before, I had to endure all these strangers taking the piss out of what a twat I was making of myself while I was drunk.

Insecure? Yep...

Your up early gov'ner

Ive not been to sleep yet, my leg was hurting so much.. Ive gave up about 3am and have been watching YouTube videos about guns ever since... I love Forgotton Weapons.. my favourite channel.

Anyway, got a sausage sarnie on the go to liven me up.. went for a coffee but no fucking milk.. and the walk to the shop will be too much of an epic with this gammy leg and my crutches.

^ Aye mate, even though I'm off work I don't get chance for a lie in with my bloody lot. I just seem to spend my time ferrying the wife and kids to work and school. I'll be bloody glad to get back to work I can tell you.

I spent a couple of hours watching those karma videos on YouTube last night - where some idiot kicks off on someone and gets a pasting as a result. Although I don't condone violence, some of these are funny as fuck...

I have some very scary and vivid dreams when I'm drinking heavily (which has been the case for the past few months). I've seen some shit I can barely articulate.

As far as using drugs in dreams, a recurring one has been me walking down the street and this wee one comes up to me and puts a few tabs in my palm and asks for a quid or two. I put the tabs under my tongue and start getting extremely noid that I've ingested some kind of NBOMe. I then wake up and have a beer.

Such is life.