• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

H and Oxy

Nickdiben1993

Greenlighter
Take a Bunch Of Roxys daily. Took my dose this morning. got some caps of h just wondering if it?s cool that I sniff some in a little. Oxy snd H are basically same shit Correct ? just H being street cut Opiates

Technically, oxys and heroin are not the same, although they are both derived from the opium poppy. Oxycodone is synthesised from thebaine whereas heroin is synthesised from morphine. As to whether it's 'cool' to sniff some H on top of your oxys, only you can decide as only you know your level of tolerance. If you do decide to go ahead, take it very easy because who knows what your heroin is cut with? I personally would advise against it but it's your call at the end of the day. Why not save it for another day when you can judge it's potency without a head full of oxys? Whatever you decide to do, just take care mate.

Because I?m gonna go into Withdraws soon I usually take 120 mg of Oxy in the morning and 120 mg at night

I?m not worried about the tolerance part I wanna know if it?s straight to do like as doing Oxy and Xanax the same day is no good

I would suggest, either stick with the oxy for today, or at least wait until it's well worn off until having heroin.

Main reason I say that, dodgy fentanyl-laced heroin is everywhere at the moment.

If you do end up having some of the H, go easy on it.

IME, mixing two or more different opioids can be surprisingly strong, even if the dose of each was somewhat mild.

Yea thanks I?m down in Florida . I?ve done this h a bunch of times I?ll only take little bumps nothing serious big I snort.

Hey there! I'm in West Palm myself. The stuff in caps here varies wildly between afgan brown and 'probably straight fentanyl". I find that the average cap is nearly equivalent to 120 mg. of oxycodone, both taken intravenously in my case. You can absolutely use Florida caps/stamps as a substitute for oxy. I find that most heroin is less effective for treating pain and has a shorter duration compared to equivalently dosed oxy, but has greater recreational value. When in doubt, start small like you've said and build upwards. Heroin is significantly cheaper than blues in our state and that can pose a problem for addicts as it's much easier to sustain a heroin habit than oxys. Good luck fellow sunlighter.

Im up in NE Florida myself xD ..... Id be careful. Unless you've tried this specific H before, I wouldn't (that's just me). Taking your oxy with what you think is H (but ends up being fent) can easily kill you.

If you haven't gotten the fentanyl test strips yet, but some. They're cheap and can save your ass. Always err on the side of caution. If you're going into withdrawals, but some kratom. That look all of my WDs away and actually got me off hydrocodone/heroin.