• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IM Heroin

Kanoah2

Greenlighter
Hey Everyone. Love this site but have never started a thread. I am a regular heroin user, usually fent lately. I've been injecting in my hands for years. They're finally blown out and I need to find somewhere else. When I use my arms, I miss (anyone have any good advice on taking care of a nasty miss? No infection thus far, just need it to go down quickly) and I'm tired of the pain. I tried to IM a shot last night after stabbing for a hour trying to find a vein. I used a 28g 1/2 inch rig. Not sure If i hit the right muscle bc this morning its sore. No knots. Also last night I wasn't sure if I really felt it? That may be bc everything around here is cut or bc I didnt do it correctly. I've also heard about plugging heroin? My veins are shot and I'm too thick to find any in my legs ect. Need a new way to consume my religion (sad but true).
Plz help!

Seriously Kanoah2, this is the point where it's time to stop. If you've run out of easily accessible veins then your only option is to go for the risky shit like femoral or jugular - and I would advise very strongly against that. No other ROA is going to do it for you now so you just have to accept your habit has run its course and now it's time to sort yourself out.

Furthermore, IMing street gear is very risky as it amounts to no more than a deliberate miss - giving you no rush and an extremely high likelihood of serious infection as any bacteria in the gear isn't 'washed' away by the bloodstream.

Please stop now before you regret it.

All the best...

I do sympathise with you Kanoah2....i too had the problem where my veins were closing ....i agree with FUBAR on this....for me it was at this point that i knew i had to stop, had i not experienced this difficulty i should imagine i'd have eventually died from my habit....getting on a methadone programme literally saved my life, i could not have stopped without that stuff.....

Sincerely wish you all the best

I do sympathise with you Kanoah2....i too had the problem where my veins were closing ....i agree with FUBAR on this....for me it was at this point that i knew i had to stop, had i not experienced this difficulty i should imagine i'd have eventually died from my habit....getting on a methadone programme literally saved my life, i could not have stopped without that stuff.....

Sincerely wish you all the best

Exactly! I've pretty much lost all easily accessible veins in my arms, hands, legs and feet. I wasn't prepared to push it any further so tried to go back to smoking, but it was a waste of time. Methadone saved my life as well.

I just had an abcess drained again, if you don't have experience with that then by IMing I promise you will and it's not fun at all. The topical anesthetic used does not dull 100 percent of the pain and depending on the location they're not always able to use anesthetic, getting drugs in a hospital can be a pain if you don't have help. I have easily accessible veins everywhere but I miss frequently enough to be blessed with two beautiful puss filled bumps atm. Please reconsider IMing. Plug it? Search harder? IMing anything is dangerous but we can't even know the things that our dope is cut with and the risk factor is enormous for many common cuts.

Last edited: