• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Good and not good combos with e

Yeah for sure, I was definitely using them to fill something, I mean it started as experimentation but that's why I got addicted, because they were really good for dealing with my problems... until they became a much bigger problem. I have had various problems with drugs over the years but marijuana and psychedelics are things I use for healthy reasons in healthy amounts.

This picture (sorry if I didn't format it well or anything. The link is https://wiki.tripsit.me/images/3/3a/Combo_2.png) gives a general overview based on anecdotal and scientific evidence on what is safe and what is not. You mentioned wanting to take acid and molly separately. Maybe do some research on how people like taking that combo (like dosage and timing preferences) because it's truly an amazing experience for most, where each seems to counteract some of the negatives of the other! But to each their own. I'm just saying maybe give it another shot and change things up a bit from last time. That being said, definitely check out different psychedelics you can try with it if you really don't want to try it with lucy again.

Combo_2.png

As for some of the dangerous symptoms you can get from different drugs, it's not just about being physically harmful. Some can really detract from the experience. So something like DXM will just cook your brain and drown it in toxic levels of serotonin. With downers like benzos and opiates, aside from most likely dulling the experience, I would think respiratory depression could be a serious issue to think about if you're coming down from your roll before you sober up from your downer (although, I don't know how serious of an issue this might be). As for adding stimulants, from what I've seen and read, people just feel over stimulated and it's not pleasant (along with the increased heartbeat and all those pesky side effects). Have fun, stay safe!

Actually, I love combining alcohol with MDMA. I wouldn't recommend it for a beginner, but if I have say half a bottle of vodka then drop 150mg of MD, then that fucker hits hard.

It's a tolerance thing...

Actually, I love combining alcohol with MDMA. I wouldn't recommend it for a beginner, but if I have say half a bottle of vodka then drop 150mg of MD, then that fucker hits hard.

It's a tolerance thing...

I personally think MDMA and alcohol is the worst combination. Alcohol cancels the stimulatory effects of M, I forget the whole experience. And have the worst hangovers ever.

I personally think MDMA and alcohol is the worst combination. Alcohol cancels the stimulatory effects of M, I forget the whole experience. And have the worst hangovers ever.

Fair point if you're not an alcoholic. But I am. So alcohol just makes all drugs better.

(Harm reduction notice: don't drink alcohol - it's shit.)

I actually like alcohol and MDMA. The anxiolytic and inhibition lowering effects of alcohol can provide a nice starting point for the MDMA emotionality to really go deep. Though, drinking too much just makes it messy and hard to remember.