L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Anal play - Question for ladies

Seattle_Stranger

Bluelighter
I've read that the clitoral network extends all the way down to the anus, and proper stimulation can be quite orgasmic for a woman. For those of you who enjoy it, exactly what are some of the most desirable things someone can do to you "down there" during cunnilingus? Is a finger fully inserted pleasurable, or do you rather just shallow, gentle, surface stimulation?

I'm going to try with my wife tonight, and just want some real-world advice from women who enjoy this.

Thanks!

Are you going to tell her first, or just surprise her?

I generally find that if I get her (meaning my wife, not yours) worked up enough first, then a digital insertion tips her right over the edge...

I generally find that if I get her (meaning my wife, not yours) worked up enough first, then a digital insertion tips her right over the edge...

GOOD. I f***ing hope so. :D

We've had anal sex several times, and she has claimed to enjoy it, but we both enjoy vaginal better so anal doesn't happen very often. Also, we're both in quite a sexually experimental period at the moment, so a 'surprise' such as this wouldn't be a shock. Furthermore, she's been doing some reading lately as well, and while she's going down on me, she has 'fondled' with me in that area, but hasn't quite gone for the gold yet. Regardless, it's a clear indication she's wanting to explore that realm, and quite honestly, I am excited for her to explore it with me. Either way, I'm just wondering what is more pleasurable for a woman, full insertion? Or just surface caressing?

No matter what, I am likely going to just start slow, gentle, around the rim, and work my way in, communicating the whole time and making sure she's comfortable and enjoying the sensations. We have such a trusting, open sexual relationship with one and other that it's hard for me to think of a scenario where one of us would try something that results in the other leaping out of bed and storming out.

Wish me luck!

I like it. ^

If you already had anal, then should be no pain, just be gentle and work your way there....