• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Addiction Base Camp 1

Save

Bluelighter
I must approach this in a new light. A new frame of mind has been attained and my last journal has been abandoned.

I will take this very slowly. Very small posts.

2 months clean today.

Congratulations, Save!

Peace&Love,
jasper

"All of the significant battles are waged within the self." -- Sheldon Kopp

The avatar size calls for something to the point if you will. A symbol might work best but everyone finds what works for them. I guess for me the only thing I can think of that will work is directly symbolic. Perhaps an object or just an image made small will do the trick too.

And so I would like to share some images to reflect how I am feeling right now a little more vividly.

wajid-karim-ice-climber.jpg

raphael-minette-whisper-s-mountain.jpg

I should note part of my addiction is purely biological. That makes this all the more delicate and quite frankly difficult.

https://vimeo.com/114626995 (video not supported for embedding)
o6l5z

Nice visuals!!

I know exactly how you feel.

Congratulations on 2 month's! You are doing a great job.

Solid ground will return underneath your feet. It will!

Much Love!

Hey,

Didn't see your old thread but if you are 2 months clean what made you abandon the old journal? What's your DOC?

Good luck anyway. Hope all stays well.

Thanks! Thank you all! I am shy even online! SO please excuse any bizarre responses or lack thereof.

I will try to be amiable and sociable. Actually I plan on discontinuing self-help meetings offline and transitioning to just here and the NoFap (*cough*) support forum community.

Rio it is so hard to say what my DOC is, in my first inpatient rehab I was called a "garbagehead" by the attending doctor. Does that answer it? As of late I found myself being killed by a chemical known as propylhexedrine. Not without life deteriorating levels of alcohol. And pixel damage.