• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello!

Just1Fix

Greenlighter
Hi to all.

As my handle implies I'm a fan of the band Ministry and am an IV heroin addict. I mostly prefer downers, currently I'm on Xanax for anxiety and Adderall for ADHD. By trade I've been working as an audio engineer for 18 years, mostly studio (which I prefer) but have also done a fair amount of live work. I have lived in SoCal my entire life but have dual citizenship with Italy where my parents were born, the older I get the more I think about moving there. I think that's a good start about me, I'll see you all around on the boards.

You're name made me kinda sad there for a minute.... goad to have you on board though, always nice to have a new voice.

Hi Just1Fix - Welcome aboard.

You seem to have a lot of real life experience, and that could definitely be a benefit to the forum.

And if you ever feel like you need support with your habit, please check out The Dark Side sub-forum. I'm not in your shoes, and i don't know what's best for you, but just know it's there if you need it. For all else, i'm sure there is a sub-forum on this website to suit your needs.

Welcome to Bluelight :)