• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do people in your social circle (family/friends/coworkers) react to your use?

cowardescent

Bluelighter
Before I got into drugs, I knew people were against them but didn't know how strong the stigma was against drug users (at least in some groups). Reading posts here really shows that people often have to decide between relationships with people you know any drug use or keeping it extremely quiet.

I had an experience when a girl in my college "stopped" talking to me/ignoring me when walking into a room early and she was the only one there. I might have seemed like an addict after she saw me taking benzos, taking about coke to keep awake. As well as that, I was the only person in a psych ward to get searched entirely after the "sharps" room across from me was accidentally left open by a stupid nurse. wankers then thought I took a syringe.

I think I'll just not mention my drug use to any random classmates as well as medical professionals.

Depends what I am "on"...lol
Weed?... "missed some sleep again?"
Kratom?... "great to have you back!"
Benzos and/or alcohol?... "what the fucks wrong with you?"
sober?... "never seen you like this before"

Generally, though; if "on" something that doesn't give a "lift" I will save others the trouble and stay inside or do yard-work.

My parents are totally cool with my use. We even chill and use drugs together. They give me money for drugs all the time.

My parents are totally cool with my use. We even chill and use drugs together.
Not needing any critical information... but what kinda drugs ya'll share?
My dad left roaches laying about when I was around 10 and it "disappeared" all the time. Of course it was put in the air by me. Was smoking since 6 or 7. No shit. Burnt but still love my puff. Def my DOC.