Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Curious about Tetracaine

MickyM80

Greenlighter
Hey everyone!

First, thank you for taking the time to read my concerns.

Today I went to the emergency room with a corneal abrasion. They sent me home with antibiotics and tetracaine numbing drops. I did not recieve an Rx. The Doctor "accidentally" dropped them in my purse saying something about the cost.

My husband, who is also an addict (DOC cocaine), got all excited... saying you could mainline it because of the cocaine content in it (4-10 % ).

Is this accurate? According to wikipedia: "Tetracaine is the T in TAC, a mixture of 5 to 12% tetracaine, 0.05% adrenaline, and 4 or 10% cocaine". I've been searching for a couple hours on this and all I'm getting is that Iranian welders like it a lot!

Does what my husband say have any merit?

Thank you!

so you stole it. i dunno why you felt the need to even mention that part, but whatevs.

there's not going to be enough in there to get you high even if you do the whole thing at once, so dont bother, it'll do more harm than good. its meant to be used topically as a local anesthetic. if you want to do cocaine, just buy cocaine, there's higher purity and less cut in street coke than in that bottle of eyedrops.