European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

fuck everything and........oh shit arse fuck

BPD help plz

Bluelighter
sooo......is it just me who suffers since the dumb arse blanket ban in the UK on head-shops etc...legal highs...blah blah blah....how come its just...POW...gone?...even my dad who lives in Spain can't get fuck all....and no i'm not a fuck wit.....im someone with borderline personality disorder who managed to live a stable life for 6 years on MPA and now for the last 3 years ive lived in hell....is it just me?

Love the thread title! =D

No it's not just you. I really miss 3fpm and 6apb and looking through the listings deciding what to try next (but invariably ending up buying more 3fpm instead), then waiting for the postman with my stomach knotted in anticipation. Eee, them were the days.

How's life without Lionel now?

3fpm!! oh yes i tried that one too!!....when i heard they were all to be banned sadly the 3fpm was sold out and having not alot of knowledge (fuck all really) on what the rest of em were....going on what was left at rock bottom prices i bought shit tons of diphidrine (i think thats what it was called) and mexedrone....one did fuck all whils the diphedrine was woah fuck me off with the fairies......after not being able to combine the 2 for a happy medium and going cuckoo infront of my kids i ended up chucking the whole lot away to live a 'straight and happy life'....3 years later nothing happy about it...i gave up drinking as i was doing too many stupid impulsive things like buying cats in a rented house that i'm not allowed cats...i gotta say life without Lionel is easier than life without drugs (except of course there are still the prescribed co-codamol and dihydracodeine for my 'bad back' and diazepam for my 'anxiety')......i'm getting on OK without Lionel, i'm sad for Lionel but i've not told the kids....they still call for Lionel.....and i await the kids to go and stop with their dad 300 miles away so i can extract more DMT as...of couse i have discovered that DMT consumption around my kids has the potential of ending badly

Love the thread title! =D

No it's not just you. I really miss 3fpm and 6apb and looking through the listings deciding what to try next (but invariably ending up buying more 3fpm instead), then waiting for the postman with my stomach knotted in anticipation. Eee, them were the days.

How's life without Lionel now?

shit dude, you're still going at it with the 3-fpm.
i remember like 3 years ago posting in the 3-fpm thread about my binges and you giving me advice

ok i misread your post, but still you just reminded me of that weird period in my life…. ahh so nostalgic

Last edited:
shit dude, you're still going at it with the 3-fpm.
i remember like 3 years ago posting in the 3-fpm thread about my binges and you giving me advice

ok i misread your post, but still you just reminded me of that weird period in my life…. ahh so nostalgic

I wish I was mate, I miss it like fuck. But it's probably for the best as I feel it was pretty toxic shit.

I wish I was mate, I miss it like fuck. But it's probably for the best as I feel it was pretty toxic shit.

Is 3fpm impossible to get now mate? Ive never botgered with the RC scene since a certain well known Spanish vendor closed its doors (Im sure you know the one I mean). Even that was a pain in the arse compared to the heady days of domestic vendors with next day delivery.

As you say though, probably for the best, although in my case its the lack of availability of ridiculously cheap benzo powder which always seemed to end badly for me lol. I did have a good source for Galenika Bensedin brand diazepam pretty cheap (15 quud a box) but the guy who I got them from has supposedly been sent down, again though probably for the best)

Is 3fpm impossible to get now mate? Ive never botgered with the RC scene since a certain well known Spanish vendor closed its doors (Im sure you know the one I mean). Even that was a pain in the arse compared to the heady days of domestic vendors with next day delivery.

As you say though, probably for the best, although in my case its the lack of availability of ridiculously cheap benzo powder which always seemed to end badly for me lol. I did have a good source for Galenika Bensedin brand diazepam pretty cheap (15 quud a box) but the guy who I got them from has supposedly been sent down, again though probably for the best)

There are still European vendors supposedly doing it, but I'm not willing to risk losing my money as I don't know how genuine they are. I reckon that Spanish site closing has killed the RC scene for the majority of us...

There are still European vendors supposedly doing it, but I'm not willing to risk losing my money as I don't know how genuine they are. I reckon that Spanish site closing has killed the RC scene for the majority of us...

The closing of that Spanish site was aupposedly only temporary and IIRC to do with staff sickness or something. I've never checked but I'm guessing that the closure was permanent? Just struck me as odd that they would just close down what im assuming was a thriving business. I guess that's as much detail as we csn go into without risking breaking sourcing rules, but it did strike me as odd if you know what i mean.

The closing of that Spanish site was aupposedly only temporary and IIRC to do with staff sickness or something. I've never checked but I'm guessing that the closure was permanent? Just struck me as odd that they would just close down what im assuming was a thriving business. I guess that's as much detail as we csn go into without risking breaking sourcing rules, but it did strike me as odd if you know what i mean.
My Dad lives in spain and i figured that as it was only the UK that had blanket banned the entire RC sites that he should be able to purchase it online over there....but from what he says it seems pretty hopeless, his daughter (not me, my half sister) apparently knows someone who works for a company beginning with C not sure if this is the one you guys are referring to but i hadn't been aware of it...he said that do acquire it you need a 'prescription' of sorts...which makes no sense as its sold as an RC and 'not fit for human consumption'...y'know the whole...'for research purposes only'....my doctor prescribes me co-codamol 30/500 and dihydrocodeine 30mg for 'back-pain' and diazepam for anxiety...plus prozac that does fuck all....for 6 years i took Methiopropamine and by and large functionned like a human being, i kept a tidy and spotless house....i would go through hoovers in no time as i did get a bit OCD with hoovering....but by and large anyone who knew me thought me to be well and fine...i didn't take too much to get too high as i would have to sleep at night to wake early in the mornings to help my kids get ready for school....for 3 years i've been unable to get anything as i have no contacts...all i want is to be able to function like i used to....i went to a therapist for the first time on monday as my doctor finally diagnosed me with Borderline Personality Disorder so with high expectations that now i would receive some treatment to help me function again, she turns round after an hour and a half of me going through my life as honestly as i could...and tells me that they would not be able to help me....she asvised me to join narcotics annonymous groups and get back to nature and do some excersise.....the thing is...i am aggrophobic.....joining an NA group would be a good way of getting some drug contacts......my weight is at an all time low as i am not eating....i have suffered from a multitude of eating disorders for most of my life ever since leaving school at age 14 and comfort eating as my dad ran off with some spanish slag half his age who banned him from seeing us (me and my brother) and became overweight...i'm telling her about this and then notice, just as i'm about to say i was bursting out of size 16 clothes that she was bursting out of her shoes....she was fat....so i politely decide not to go so heavily into my eating disorders...but i feel that i should have asked her that if it were as easy as she suggests to live a healthy lifestyle then why doesn't she join weight watchers, a support group for overweight people...and why doesn't she take up exercise and stop putting her hand in the fridge as she clearly has addiction problems herself....i mean WTF is the state of our mental health assistance when i am turned away like that??!!

I missed the whole RC scene -which was probably a good thing so have no idea what any of these things were/are like compared to 'normal'drugs.Also I'm surprised that they are not available given that the producers are presumably still out there or is it the pre-cursors being on watch lists? so I would be interested in just a sentance on the most popular ones as to there effects...just out of curiosity really. TIA

I missed the whole RC scene -which was probably a good thing so have no idea what any of these things were/are like compared to 'normal'drugs.Also I'm surprised that they are not available given that the producers are presumably still out there or is it the pre-cursors being on watch lists? so I would be interested in just a sentance on the most popular ones as to there effects...just out of curiosity really. TIA

The most popular ones of recent years were 3fpm for sure - highly complusive amphetamine like drug that vapes extremely well.. some prefered this to genuine speed.

Benzos - about a dozen different ones in either pills, blotters or raw powder. Most popular probably clonazelam or etizolam. You could get a gram of powder (about 2000 doses pretty cheap... caused mayhem for some lol)

1p-lsd - never had this but reports of it bring very somilar to its parent LSD... but a bit shorter acting.

Notable mentions - MXE dissociative similar to ketamine but hasnt been available for many years... also a few fent derivatives but most were shit.

Any others worth mentioning?

Loads of others but they were some of the most popular ones

my thoughts entirely....if only i knew a producer, they'd have a lifetime customer

I remember there being a real scare when etiz was banned as there were lots pf peeps taking industrial quantities of it but never heard anything on here about anyone being in trouble. I have 3 1p lsd blotters that i have been saving , waiting for the right time/mates to do them.

I have 3 1p lsd blotters that i have been saving , waiting for the right time/mates to do them.

I still have loads left - I fucking love them and prefer them to street acid (LSD25) any day of the week now,.

I remember there being a real scare when etiz was banned as there were lots pf peeps taking industrial quantities of it but never heard anything on here about anyone being in trouble

I'd never really found it necessary to take more than a single dose of any benzo in one day until I tried etizolam. It wore off so quickly, I was actually more jittery in the time I was taking that horrible shit than I was before I tried it.

Luckily, it seemed quite easy to switch back to a normal non-shit benzo. 5mg valiums were actually refreshingly enjoyable after using etizolam. I'm back to one dose a day, if that, of whatever I've got on hand. Even benzos I didn't think much of before, seem to have become at least okay, soley on the basis that they aren't etizolam.

Aw, 3fpm eternal (until the ban)

Although I advocate the decriminalisation of drugs, selfishly I'm glad the PAS act came in when it did
Although I've put the 3 stone back on again since, my life no longer revolves around following the postman around the estate from every window in the house, I sleep pretty well every night & I have much more of a life & time for family & friends since those RC (Research Chemical) days

Having to lose weight again the old-school way (eat less, move more. No shit) is a pain in the arse, as is becoming re-acquainted with crack, but both pale into insignificance compared to my RC habits of old

I'm sorry the ban has made life difficult for you BPD
Sometimes we have to mutate our coping strategies to survive, or accept help doing so
I wish you healthy coping strategies for the future

Fucking etiz - I used it for a week then stopped taking it and felt the most intense suicidal depression I've ever felt. And I've felt some intense suicidal depressions in my time.

It is a shame pretty much all the RC's disappeared after the ban. I was hoping the darknet would pick up the slack but it didn't really.

Thankfully though I can still get etizolam which I'm quite a fan of. Nice little buzz, good for anxiety relief, hardly any rebound, doesn't make me all drowsy.

I remember there being a real scare when etiz was banned as there were lots pf peeps taking industrial quantities of it but never heard anything on here about anyone being in trouble.

That's because everyone just moved to pressed Xanax bars instead. I don't think it's a coincidence they gained popularity just after the PSA hit. Everyone on potent RC benzos needed a replacement and bars were ready and waiting.

Last edited: