European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Quitting smoking

Inso

Bluelighter
To any of you who have, how does one quit this delicious habit?

My girlfriend is going to kill me if she smells fags on me again. :sus:

Tried vaping but it's just not the same, the only progress I've made is that if I am skint I can go without, but as soon as I'm paid I resume the collossal waste of money.

The best method I have found is to dilute your tobacco with as much cannabis as possible .....

i got bronchitis so couldn't smoke and just didn't start again. till i got to rehab cos i'm not allowed caffeine, sugar, chocolate etc so nicotine becomes pretty attractive.

i used allen carr's book in the past. i think his tactic is to annoy you so much that you quit so you don't have to read it again, and it worked for 2 years.

For me Cytisine, which is very related in effects to Varenicline. The side effects were only prevalent the first day, light seemed brighter and a weird nicotin buzz sensation. But it worked as advertised.

What it does is basicly turn your preferred tobacco product, into a worthless combustion product. It like night and day one day you smoke and feel the fullfillment of it next day after the Cytisine take Nicotin's place. It became faul inactive smoke. Weird but worked for me, till I relapsed.

I like to add after the course of anti smoke is done it is all up to you. You have to practice willpower skills.

The best method I have found is to dilute your tobacco with as much cannabis as possible .....

Weed is a problem too. It's so much better mixed with baccy. Pure just isn't the same.

i got bronchitis so couldn't smoke and just didn't start again. till i got to rehab cos i'm not allowed caffeine, sugar, chocolate etc so nicotine becomes pretty attractive.

That's one good thing about getting I'll I suppose! I've never been a heavy smoker, 10-15/day at my worst, and have not noticed any negative effects on breathing or fitness...yet. hope rehab is going well! I can imagine nicotine becoming amazing when it's the only drug available.

chinup said:
i used allen carr's book in the past. i think his tactic is to annoy you so much that you quit so you don't have to read it again, and it worked for 2 years.

Haha I've been meaning to check that book out.

For me Cytisine, which is very related in effects to Varenicline. The side effects were only prevalent the first day, light seemed brighter and a weird nicotin buzz sensation. But it worked as advertised.

What it does is basicly turn your preferred tobacco product, into a worthless combustion product. It like night and day one day you smoke and feel the fullfillment of it next day after the Cytisine take Nicotin's place. It became faul inactive smoke. Weird but worked for me, till I relapsed.

I like to add after the course of anti smoke is done it is all up to you. You have to practice willpower skills.

I'm on a truckload of meds already, I'd be loathe to take anything else.

It's weird, I can go days without when it's a situation I can't smoke (I e. When with GF) and barely feel a nicotine craving. But if I'm home alone and able to smoke, the craving for cigs is intense no matter how much vaping I try. It's maddening.