• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD, 50 hits - Experienced - The Ocean Of Eternity.

Dresden

Bluelighter
N,N-diethyllysergamide.png

LSD-025

This was in Athens, GA, in the late 1990's. I took 50 hits of blotter. It was kind of weak but clean. I'd say 60 micrograms per hit times 50 equals 3000 mikes or 3.0 mg. I took it on a Tuesday at 4 pm and summarily passed out. My roommate at the time ("Moby") woke me up to see if I was alright at 10 pm. I opened my eyes, and the room was neon green. I nodded to indicate that I was fine and went back to sleep.

The next day, on Wednesday night, I had a visionary dream. I flew to the 7th Heaven which Brahma / Jehovah (The Creator) rules. It was a brightly lit place, like a star was nearby, but I don't remember seeing any stars. There was a crystal clear planet made up of only water. The light was so bright, and the water so clear, that you could see right through it. I swam with angels, who were also like me invisible silhouttes.

Above the diaphanous spherical ball of water, which was about 1/3rd the size of Earth, was an invisible throne with two smaller thrones on its left and right. I flew up to the right side of the floating throne, with my face facing down looking at the ocean, and God told me, telepathically, yes, you are my son. Of course, we are all God's children.

At the time, I interpreted this to mean that I was Jesus, who sits on the right hand of God, but I'm not like Jesus. I am the Holy Ghost, and I sit on their left. The Ocean Of Eternity: A LOVE THAT LASTS ETERNALLY!

For Further Reading:

A Temple Of The Holy Ghost by Flannery O'Connor.

https://youtu.be/lurWPpaDIm4

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
What's your previous experience with the drugs ?
How many trips have you done before being able to handle such an amount ?

Why would you do that ? What are the benefits of 3mg versus 2mg for example ?
How would you compare 500ug and 3mg ?
Were there major physical side effects ?

I've taken similarly reckless doses and it's my opinion that after about 1.2mg it doesn't get any more intense, it just lasts longer. In my case a good 36 hours. No toxic symptoms, good mood and amazing visuals. But it still didn't hit as hard as DMT. I would like to try DMT on top of LSD, possibly with MDMA.

I've taken similarly reckless doses and it's my opinion that after about 1.2mg it doesn't get any more intense, it just lasts longer. In my case a good 36 hours. No toxic symptoms, good mood and amazing visuals. But it still didn't hit as hard as DMT. I would like to try DMT on top of LSD, possibly with MDMA.
My body doesn't handle too well heavy doses of LSD. :trippy2:
With 400ug I was feeling weak, I puked and had pretty intense high blood pressure side effects (for the come up).

I wonder what you are made of to even think about that kind of mixes o_O

But seems promising anyway, would love to read your trip report.

My body doesn't handle too well heavy doses of LSD. :trippy2:
With 400ug I was feeling weak, I puked and had pretty intense high blood pressure side effects (for the come up).

I wonder what you are made of to even think about that kind of mixes o_O

But seems promising anyway, would love to read your trip report.

Could be impurities - some closely related compounds do affect BP.

i took 2 tabs of some type of acid and it had to have been between 500-1000ugs from what the measured analogues that i used to get from a research company in canada felt like... for me it was like smoking salvia over and over again with no control of going in and out of those trips, like being sucked through cartoon black holes and brought into different realities like completely real dreams with nothing to do with the reality that my body was stuck in. when i was able to see the regular world, there would be colors every where in the air and it was hard to stay like that for a long time even if i tried, i'd end up going back to the dream world... i'm gonna guess that was probably the max dose i could take with out passing out or just being completley fucked up for a much longer period of time, cool stuff but i don't really need to dose that high. if i had the opportunity to in a place where drugs were legal and i couldn't get in trouble, i might try again. but honestly 80ugs or so of some good stuff and a little weed is enough to keep me entertained for a good 15 hours...

I also have experiences with high dose 5meo-amt to the point where i've seen people that weren't there, and just sat there for so long that i got to the point of being in these weird dreams like paintings. sometimes i recall them years later even when sober and i'm like "That's what i was experiencing when i took that. weird stuff". caution with 5meo-amt though, i hear some people don't like it because people have over dosed leading to death... the acid i took was a little more intense though, maybe that's cause i was around people on the acid and by myself on the amt though. not too sure.

people on reddit like to doubt me when i say lsd can get to be crazier than salvia... bad rumour.,, i wouldn't've taken that much acid if it weren't for thinking i had some type of tolerence to psychs from smoking salvia. there was this site that was selling it saying it was like thousands of times stronger than lsd... wtf. bad comparrision. people are definitely underdosing the acid when making that comparission.

I've taken similarly reckless doses and it's my opinion that after about 1.2mg it doesn't get any more intense, it just lasts longer.
Bingo! I learned that by taking 28 hits if some strong King Tut blotters. What I learned was Einstein was correct. If you go so far out in the Universe you are back where you started. I was tripping hard but a part of me was normal. The patterns were patterns within patterns. I saw how that works. And honestly it was a little longer, but I am not one of these guys that feels acid longer than12-15 hours. I mean the afterglow can last a while but I do not feel that is the effect of the drug.

I was never impressed when I was at Dead shows and people puddled. (puddle me dude...) Having already done a large dose I feel the usual doses are much better and enable the mind to not go as far out as to come back where they started. That enables proper analysis of what is going on.

But just because I have opinions does not mean this report is not wonderful.. Nice write up Dresden. I think I read this some years back.

Last edited:
I'm VERY careful when it comes to LSD. It requires much less skill to produce DOB, for example, and those ring-substituted amphetamines just aren't as safe.

I also don't like the idea of something that builds for 8 hours.

I'm pretty sure bk-DOB and indeed the bk versions of (almost) all the compounds in PiHKAL represent better options. They aren't as potent due to their lower LogP but they are transported to the brain faster and can be metabolized by an extra pathway.

Sadly they are already controlled so their is little incentive for someone to work them out. I guess the immediate precursor to bk-DOB is inactive so would be legal to sell.

I'm VERY careful when it comes to LSD. It requires much less skill to produce DOB, for example, and those ring-substituted amphetamines just aren't as safe.

I also don't like the idea of something that builds for 8 hours.

I'm pretty sure bk-DOB and indeed the bk versions of (almost) all the compounds in PiHKAL represent better options. They aren't as potent due to their lower LogP but they are transported to the brain faster and can be metabolized by an extra pathway.

Sadly they are already controlled so their is little incentive for someone to work them out. I guess the immediate precursor to bk-DOB is inactive so would be legal to sell.
Are you saying a legal pro drug for βk-DOB?

Are you saying a legal pro drug for βk-DOB?

No - but it's a good idea.

I just mean that we found that bk-2CB was much like 2CB although an order of magnitude less potent. So I'm suggesting that bk-DOB would quite likely be active. I was guessing that the very slow onset of those high-potency alpha methyl PEA compounds might be due to their high LogP and obviously the bk lowers that LogP.

If memory serves one of the last things Nichols worked on were ring-substituted benzyl piperidine derivatives. DMBMPP being the one I read about. OK two chiral centres but it helps confirm the active conformation of the nBOMs.

BUT I checked and their are examples without the second aromatic - quite a few in PubChem such as this:

So it appears that ring-substituted benzyl piperidines can produce analogues of all the stuff in PiHKAL. Now UK law automatically makes these compounds illegal but they are sufficiently novel not to be controlled in most nations and I SUSPECT optical resolution might be a simpler matter. No, I'm not suggesting people racemize them but if the 'less active' isomer still significantly adds to the side-effect profile, the enantiopure version may be superior.

I'm just writing down ideas.

No - but it's a good idea.

I just mean that we found that bk-2CB was much like 2CB although an order of magnitude less potent. So I'm suggesting that bk-DOB would quite likely be active. I was guessing that the very slow onset of those high-potency alpha methyl PEA compounds might be due to their high LogP and obviously the bk lowers that LogP.

If memory serves one of the last things Nichols worked on were ring-substituted benzyl piperidine derivatives. DMBMPP being the one I read about. OK two chiral centres but it helps confirm the active conformation of the nBOMs.

BUT I checked and their are examples without the second aromatic - quite a few in PubChem such as this:

So it appears that ring-substituted benzyl piperidines can produce analogues of all the stuff in PiHKAL. Now UK law automatically makes these compounds illegal but they are sufficiently novel not to be controlled in most nations and I SUSPECT optical resolution might be a simpler matter. No, I'm not suggesting people racemize them but if the 'less active' isomer still significantly adds to the side-effect profile, the enantiopure version may be superior.

I'm just writing down ideas.

Based on your experience in chemistry, what do you think causes the widely varying subjective effects and time of effect with respect to βk-2-CB?

There are reports of βk-2-CB experiences lasting 20 plus hours.

And the substance is almost certainly βk-2-CB, as the purple snot dimer formation in water was clearly evident.

Based on your experience in chemistry, what do you think causes the widely varying subjective effects and time of effect with respect to βk-2-CB?

There are reports of βk-2-CB experiences lasting 20 plus hours.

And the substance is almost certainly βk-2-CB, as the purple snot dimer formation in water was clearly evident.

I believe the issue was that the required dose could vary between individuals and those that needed the higher doses to get the classic 2CB effects are the ones who report long duration.

If I had the chance I would have liked to radiolabel bk-2CI and employ functional MRI to see what's really going on. I think Shulgin noted one of his compounds appeared to sit in lung tissue (if memory serves) for a long time.

We tried bk-Mescaline but it got toxic well before it reached an active dose. I did suggest bk-escaline but at the time everyone loved 2CB.

I believe the issue was that the required dose could vary between individuals and those that needed the higher doses to get the classic 2CB effects are the ones who report long duration.

If I had the chance I would have liked to radiolabel bk-2CI and employ functional MRI to see what's really going on. I think Shulgin noted one of his compounds appeared to sit in lung tissue (if memory serves) for a long time.

We tried bk-Mescaline but it got toxic well before it reached an active dose. I did suggest bk-escaline but at the time everyone loved 2CB.
The literature says that metabolism of 2-cb yields hydroxylated compounds, are there any psychoactive hydroxylated bk-2-CB compounds you could think of

The literature says that metabolism of 2-cb yields hydroxylated compounds, are there any psychoactive hydroxylated bk-2-CB compounds you could think of

Not off hand. I presume the benzylic carbon undergoes hydroxylation.

Did you know that French researchers produced the sec-butyl homologues of the amphetamines? I found some 1950s patents.