• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Visitor forever re logged in today

silentftw

Bluelighter
Always have visited this site for info as I'm fascinated by drugs how they work and their structure. Particularly amphetamines and opiods. Moderate user of opiods and rare user of amphetamines . So hey everybody , nice to meet you.

Nice to see you committing, you're in a great place here. I too enjoy opioids and amphs, as do many other here.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Look forward to being in some forum discussions with you

Always have visited this site for info as I'm fascinated by drugs how they work and their structure. Particularly amphetamines and opiods. Moderate user of opiods and rare user of amphetamines . So hey everybody , nice to meet you.

I've said this many times before, but i was the same - i lurked for years before finally taking the plunge and registering an account.
Glad i did, in the end - and i'm glad you have too. We have a pretty great community here :)

Welcome! <3

Hi silentftw,

Everything in moderation is my motto. Glad you have a similar line of thinking. As you know, this site isn't just for drug abusers, but those looking to reduce their harm and people recovery, as well. In fact i'd say the majority of people on this website don't abuse drugs.

So with that said, welcome to the Bluelight crew :)