• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth purity test. Why has no one done this ?

silentftw

Bluelighter
Has noone tried this?

There's a ton of talk about the adulterated methamphetamine being found these days with the agent ipropylbenzine. (I know I didn't spell that right spare me you know what one I'm talking about )

I have read many times there's a difference in about 25 degrees Celsius in the melting points . I've searched far and wide and many (ways to test product ) I have read but I can't understand .

HASNT ANY ONE just got a digital hot plate or something similar and placed a shard on there and set the exact temp to see if it melts ? Wouldn't that be the definitive way ?

Maybe I'm thinking of the movie blow where they do something similar but in this case it's not possible. I've just read 50 paragraph in depth tests on visual taste Crack back etc but if the melting point is known surely there is a method with a digital heat source that can be set to an exact degree to test this ?

Thoughts everyone ?

If it wouldn't work I'd like to hear from someone knowledgeable why. Also from someone knowledgeable if it would work and if so has no info on it being done (that I could find )

Nope, isopropylbenzylamine is what he's talking about.

Yes b tubs is correct. Isn't it strange noone has done this and there's no info on the net about it though ? We know the exact melting points

I've never really thought about it,never really dealt with cut meth