• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone Withdrawals & Solutions

Whoopsidaisy

Greenlighter
So I?ve been on Oxycodone between 50mg-130mg a day for 2 years, lately I?ve been closer to the 100mg mark a day probably for the last 3 months. I have severe neuralgia and it gives me relief more than anything else I?ve tried. That?s not to say I don?t enjoy it and haven?t occasionally taken more than prescribed but I also have stayed at about the same dosage for the last year with roughly the same effects both in pain relief and catching a buzz. To the point, I?ve fucked up big time and left a large amount of pills at my parents house 900 miles away. I have SIX 15 mg pills to last me until the 26th. I obviously can?t get more from my doc, if I try to go in without my pills that?s a great big X and I wouldn?t even begin to know how to buy them on the street. Am I just gonna have to ride this one out or is there some way to stretch these and avoid the withdrawal symptoms? Any help greatly appreciated. Hope this is the right forum for this question.

If you have been taking it for 2 years, you will start to have withdrawal symptoms if you dont take it (whether you used them "as prescribed" or not). If you want to avoid the withdrawal symptoms, you can try kratom. For the first couple days your off, don't take it.. until you actually feel them (the WDs) and then after that, you can start taking the kratom. After 1-2 weeks, they should be all gone and if you wanted to stop taking the kratom...you can. I was in PURE HELL when I stopped taking hydrocodone, I was on it for 3 years. Kratom saved me. I didnt suffer at all (after the first few days).

Mind you, you can take kratom for pain. It works great for me. Im off all other opiates, because of it.

Good luck :)