• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

L-Tyrosine and dental implant

AddDICKted

Greenlighter
Hello to all of you guys.

Wanted to say thanks to all of you for sharing your experience and expertise to help other people. I did get tons of useful info here and pretty sure a lot of other folks did so as well.

Here is little bit about me:
I do smoke weed (and as you may have heard, it is just about to become legal here in Canada). Pretty much daily smoker. However, work first, smoke later - at night something after about 11pm when everyone at my house is asleep, good relaxation for me before bed. I do prefer Sativa strains generally but also like Hybrids and Indicas at a times.

I did heavy on MDMA few years back and I think it may have affected my brain in some way (but I think I got more damage later because of family/relationship issues (totally unrelated to drug use/abuse so please no sharp comments here)). I think I did maybe a year or year and a half of weekly intake. I work on restoring my balance at the moment. Hoping to get more helpful info and possibly share my experience if it may help someone.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Sharp comments doubtful. But just curious what was the MDMA use if it wasn't use? I have also used crystal mdma to the point of affecting my brain and mind terribly wrong. Not sure you are claiming anything terrible has happened but I can say even after using a similar compound way more than is good for health the brain seems to have a remarkable capacity to heal itself.

Granted one must induce the healing but the capacity is there. It may heal itself by its own volition too but depending on the severity of the damage it might need help.

(but I think I got more damage later because of family/relationship issues (totally unrelated to drug use/abuse so please no sharp comments here)).

I see. I didn't read that right at first glance. I believe the mind affects the body for sure but I am not sure it can damage your brain in the same manner a compound such as MDMA can. Maybe it was just as harmful you feel I am not one to answer that for you but I hope you find healing.

Welcome btw.