• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Saying Hello to Everyone!!!

AddDICKted

Greenlighter
Hey guys. I have been reading many threads here before and they were very useful - thanks for that. I decided to join as I have couple of questions and hopefully I could add some insights from my personal experience as well.

What's good AddDICKted - Glad that you found this site of use.

I see you posted in the homeless thread - that's fine, your thread will be moved to the appropriate sub-forum.

Weed is GREAT for relaxation, as you mentioned in your other thread. We are big on harm reduction here, so everything in moderation is best, but i'm glad you chose weed as opposed to hard drugs.

Welcome to Bluelight, eh!! (I heard the news about Canada!: http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/856...nnabis-can-be-smoked-wherever-tobacco-smoking along with legalization.. Tomorrow!)

=D

Thanks madness00. A lot of great people here including yourself. Will make sure to visit often - there is so much good info here it will take someone a lifetime to read through everything.... The best thing I like here is people are very open to share their own experience (so you can rely on true experience rather on washed out convenient information authorities give us), even if they are bad (embarrassing). This for sure will keep some people from making the same kind of mistakes. I guess this is a whole point of this website in the first place :) Lets keep it all safe and positive!

Welcome to bluelight :)

You should pick up some loperamide, there is plenty of threads here relating to how that helps with withdrawal. Personally i would take generally higher dosages 15-20mgs. This worked for me and helped alleviate some symtoms.

Thanks guys, its great to be welcomed :)

Gotto run to work now but will check loperamide when get home later and see what it is about :)