• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack - how often do you change the chore/choreboy

PhishB

Greenlighter
I have a friend that says you should change the chore(choreboy) every 2 hits or so. He claims you get a worse hit every time so it needs to be changed. I think he is just being obsessive. What do you guys think?

he is most certainly wasting a lot of money and crack. Every SINGLE hit? He is literally just melting crack then throwing it in the garbage.

Sorry I thought that said 1 hits or so. But still no. He's wasting most of the crack he just paid for.

I change the chore when it?s too burnt or it becomes clogged. Sometimes I can remove the old chore, pull it out so that you can see the mesh better, and reuse it. That works sometimes. Also, I save old chores that I know have resin in them so when I haven?t bought new stuff I?ll use those and it?s usually good for another 2-3 hits (which is all I need because when I use it like that it?s usually for an early morning shift at work and I gotta be alert.

Yes, you'll know when it's time to change the chore when it starts to taste burnt, or when it stops collecting your run though hits. This usually takes a while to happen. Not after one hit, or four. Probably past ten or more. Definitely not after one hit. Your boy be Trippin.!