• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What is crystallizing in the amphetamine solution, when it cools down? Picture

Båtmannen

Bluelighter
If not crystals, it looks like cotton (called "cotton-amph" - directly translated - where I live) or clouds. It is micon filtered, and can easily be turned into a clear solution by heating it (at body temperature it is liquid, so I don't think it's more dangerous than other "amphetamine"-solutions (quotation marks are used because I suppose it's cutting agents that turn into clouds, and not the amphetamine iself.

It's street amphetamine, but not meth-.

What picture mate? Amphetamine sulphate tends to form small cotton-like shards when crystallised, with a fluffy texture.

However nobody will be able to tell you with any certainty I'm afraid. Which is why we don't attempt to identify drugs from pictures or descriptions.

It's no secret, though, that most street speed is heavily adultered, often with more caffeine than amphetamine, and caffeine forms similarly small white crystals, albeit a little different.

Thanks for the answer, CFC. This is how fried my brain is. I take a photo to ask online what it is, upload the picture to the forum and asks ... comes back 10 days later, realizing I didn't upload anything here. Laughable. And this is coming from someone who, just a couple of years ago, had a clinically (as in evaluated) high IQ. Now I'm not sure if I hit 80 if 100 is the average north-Western European.

https://anonfile.com/qb57Qfj4ba/20181011_213212_jpg

https://anonfile.com/p25bQ5j1b5/20181011_213159_jpg

My camera is a disaster, but you get my point, I hope? The cotton-part can be seen, but the liquid part...not so much.

You think this is caffeine, CFC? For harm reduction's sake, it would be nice to find out what I shoot up in whatever hole I can find (nil, not one).

What is it? At body temperature it seems to be liquid, but ime it's also depending on how concentrated it is. Or maybe I'm just making that up (to myself), but no.....If I add water, or heat the same amount of water up, everything goes liquid.

Oh Jesus Christ I didn't even upload the right picture!@

Last edited:
The images were too low quality to see much of anything unfortunately. Regardless, the only way to be sure what you might have is to either send it off for testing or buy a testing kit. Trying to analyze an image to ID just isn't reliable - it's like reading tea leaves and could lead to a dangerously false assumption.

Just wanted to add that if what you're shooting is supposed to be amphetamine sulphate then there's no point as it affords no significant advantage over oral administration. All it does is foster a needle fixation...

If not crystals, it looks like cotton (called "cotton-amph" - directly translated - where I live) or clouds. It is micon filtered, and can easily be turned into a clear solution by heating it (at body temperature it is liquid, so I don't think it's more dangerous than other "amphetamine"-solutions (quotation marks are used because I suppose it's cutting agents that turn into clouds, and not the amphetamine iself.

It's street amphetamine, but not meth-.
I really wouldn't know, as I simply ram all of the garbage in a murky solution, straight up my sinuses. I slosh the solution around and the garbage appears to go down my throat eventually.

"Cotton speed", or "Bomullstjack" in our country Båtmannen - I have had it myself. What crystalizes and eventually becomes a thick goo are fillers from a specific brand/s of caffeine tablets. More exactly, it's magnesium stearate that is thickening inside the solution. As you describe it, it solidifies somewhere around 36 degrees Celsius, and liquifies if you heat it.
You should most definitely not inject it. That shit is dangerous and can cause clots.
When I get bunk speed, I talk to my dealer and set it straight. But if I get speed cut with dangerous shit, that asshole may just as well have been trying to kill me. I recommend you have a serious talk with your dealer. And bring a few friends with you.

Last edited: