• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Saying Hello

KrushIt76

Greenlighter
Hey there.

New to BL. Checking things out. I generally am a drinker, light weed smoking (very occasionally). Lately I've been thinking of checking out some the stuff common in the gay scene, so I'm looking for information.

Hope none of that violates any rules? Just tryin' to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey krushit, welcome aboard! :)

Yeah we don't allow anything that starts to look like sourcing here I'm afraid, and giving away your location in that context could be perceived to be inviting drug solicitation ;)

We do, however, have a wealth of information and clever minds across all the different drugs forums. Drugs common on the gay scene would include ketamine, GHB and meth, so perhaps head on over to Basic Drug Discussion or Other Drugs and read some of the threads in there about them to learn more and learn how to use them safely.

Regards,
CFC

Welcome to Bluelight, Krushit.

I edited your post to match the BLUA (Blue Light User Agreement) and NMI guidelines. What CFC already said :)

We do have lots of info and a great online community and I encourage you to get involved and get to know folks. It's an international community and there's a ton of knowledge and support for harm reduction.

Enjoy your stay here :)

Hey krushit, welcome aboard! :)

Yeah we don't allow anything that starts to look like sourcing here I'm afraid, and giving away your location in that context could be perceived to be inviting drug solicitation ;)

We do, however, have a wealth of information and clever minds across all the different drugs forums. Drugs common on the gay scene would include ketamine, GHB and meth, so perhaps head on over to Basic Drug Discussion or Other Drugs and read some of the threads in there about them to learn more and learn how to use them safely.

Regards,
CFC

Thanks! Didn't mean to violate the rules first off! Much appreciated.

Hi mate how 4 u?

Tell me some more about you.

Do you have any pets? Do they know when you are high and feel their little beady eyes judging you as when my bird was around I swear she was in the know and did not approve except when she saw the effects of ketamine but I could have been affected by meth too much to be clear on that.