• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You can smoke pure mdma crystals in a gar, try it and be amazed.

Deities

Greenlighter
I know for a fact most people don't realize that you can effectively crush pure MDMA crystals and roll them into gars with tobacco or bud. Depending on how much M is in it, you may have it light it often but if you crush it good and spread it evenly it's good. Many people will try to tell you that smoking it will not get you high but it most certainly will. It's more of a chiller vibe putting like a half g in a blunt versus swallowing, or parachuting it, etc.

Now, many will say this is impossible due to the fact that the MDMA will burn up and not be effective at certain temperatures. This is a big thing in my area these days, I am sure someone can attest to the same. I have bought test kits and even had the cops called on me whilst at a gas station because I could not coherently speak with the person after smoking around 3 blunts laced with the pink substance I honestly thought was an RC.

Long story short, the clerks new I was fucked up (I thought I had lost my key at this previous gas station I was at to my house and my phone died and my dog chewed my charger up when I took him to the dog park. Anyway, I went in and tried to ask if they could call the place I was at previously doing my thing to see if I had left it there), so they literally told me to hang on, pretended to call the other gas station and then I see 2 cops and K-9 roll up on me. I also had a unused rig in the car that someone must of hid a long time ago (I don't shoot up, as I have overdosed 5 times from Carfentanil/Fentanyl simply from snorted it and would be dead if I had always refused to stick something in my arm).

I am getting kinda off-topic but it's important to note that he immediately was able to coerce me into opening my car (although my mannerisms and such could of saved me). I said if you find anything it's probably going to be a RC. As I legitimately thought this was what it was because of the color. Anyway, he offered to field test it and got a kit and shook it, and popped dark pink immediately. They all went nuts when they saw how fast it turned colors, idk much about the kind of field tests they use though. BUT, me not acting like an asshole like I was debating on doing the entire time whilst out of my mind already on this shit. As they continued to search after already having probable cause due to the test kit, I spoke to one of the officers and he asked my story and stuff, realized how young I am and spoke to him of College and Baseball and stuff.

They literally just told me to go wait by my friend at his car, while they spoke. Then one guy came up to me, commended how good of friends I have and to simply get involved in picking me up as he asked if I had anyone to call and gave him his number and a girl who ended up falling the fuck asleep. Anyway, they took 7g worth of pure rock MDMA, and made him park my car at the back of the gas station after for me to go get in the morning and that next time they wouldn't be so lenient with me... Anyway, I slid and almost caught a VOP and new Possession charge but these were the chilliest cops I've ever met lol..... And you will not catch me saying that about 5-0 often.

Also, what is your favorite ROA with pure MDMA?

MDMA should be smokeable the same as meth or other crystal phenethylamine salts. However putting it in a cigar/blunt is going to waste a lot of it because the flame will destroy some. It would be better to smoke it in a meth pipe or other similar device. I never thought to try smoking it, I'm curious about how the effects would differ. It would last quite a bit less time I would think.

i thought this was going to be about the wonders of smoking a mixture of agar and MDMA

Last edited:
MDMA should be smokeable the same as meth or other crystal phenethylamine salts

Tried it once when I was younger. Vaporising the HCl salt doesn't work IME. I know a few others who tried it and said the same. There are some questionable reports online of the freebase having a strong but short-lived effect, but it's a caustic oil and probably quite dangerous to be inhaling.

he offered to field test it and got a kit and shook it, and popped dark pink immediately

It wasn't MDMA.

Tried it once when I was younger. Vaporising the HCl salt doesn't work IME. I know a few others who tried it and said the same. There are some questionable reports online of the freebase having a strong but short-lived effect, but it's a caustic oil and probably quite dangerous to be inhaling.

It wasn't MDMA.

lol I just don't buy that a cop in the U.S. offered to "field test" some MDMA found in a vehicle let alone be impressed with the result

^ uh huh, I agree.

I seriously cant be the only one a cops lied to.......

So ok, yeah, it may work. But what a waste of product.

I might induge if I got to the point of lighting a joint with a $100 note... which I strongly doubt will ever happen. I don?t even buy lotto tickets.

Favourite ROA? The same way I take paracetamol/acetophemnin. Oral.

We used to smoke snow cones with MDMA. Pack a bong and layer up the MDMA, then light the lighter and burn it down. It certainly does get you fucked up. I can attest to this.

I’m not disagreeing this has no psychoactive effects.

But it when you do the math.....

Snow cones is something I regret, and push to the furthest realms of my unconscious.

A waste , very fiendish and also probably bad for your health.
Why not just use any of other methods of Taking

Agreed, smoking MDMA is silly and likely much worse for you.