• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adrafinil

imma bee

Bluelighter
I purchased some adrafinil from a reputed source and can feel some of what I usually feel from modafinil. I know that it is converted to modafinil. Does anybody else have experience with this drug?

I bought adrafinil a few times, but after trying mods, I've stuck with that. Seems to last a bit longer and feels a little smoother, but that may just be because the modafinil is better quality.

50mg of modafinil feels like 200mg of adrafinil for me. I read somewhere that adrafinil is 2/3 the potency but I found it around 1/4. May have been the quality or maybe it's just me.

They both do the job though. In a blind trial of equipotent doses, I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

I bought adrafinil a few times, but after trying mods, I've stuck with that. Seems to last a bit longer and feels a little smoother, but that may just be because the modafinil is better quality. 50mg of modafinil feels like 200mg of adrafinil for me. I read somewhere that adrafinil is 2/3 the potency but I found it around 1/4. May have been the quality or maybe it's just me. They both do the job though. In a blind trial of equipotent doses, I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
Yeah I'm getting about 1/4 as well. I'm dosing about 500mg to get the effects of 125mg. It's working well for me though, given that I'm using it to study. I'm combining it with noopept as well.