• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA when you're already super excited/happy??

Espiritus

Bluelighter
When I first started doing it a few years ago I wasn't the happiest person. I had a lot of anxiety and self-esteem issues. Now I'm significantly happier with my life and myself and often feel like I have a lot of serotonin in my brain...which makes me feel almost high and kind of speedy. If I take some at a rave next weekend, will it make me uncomfortably speedy and possibly cause anxiety??

Little late but no it should not. I actually find ecstasy better when I'm in a great mood because you can just enjoy it more. Never really found it to be an escape drug.

That being said I quit ecstasy years ago and am still recovering mentally. Probably never will fully recover. However, I would take about 10-20 pills myself between Friday evening-Saturday evening, every single weekend. For years.

All things in moderation!

Little late but no it should not. I actually find ecstasy better when I'm in a great mood because you can just enjoy it more. Never really found it to be an escape drug.

That being said I quit ecstasy years ago and am still recovering mentally. Probably never will fully recover. However, I would take about 10-20 pills myself between Friday evening-Saturday evening, every single weekend. For years.

All things in moderation!

My use has always been extremely conservative but I?m curious what effects you got out of use that frequent and if it was still enjoyable? Obviously the effects diminish significantly and most say the magic goes quick but that leads me to wonder why people continue to use that frequently and the desirable effects they get, if any?

My use has always been extremely conservative but I?m curious what effects you got out of use that frequent and if it was still enjoyable? Obviously the effects diminish significantly and most say the magic goes quick but that leads me to wonder why people continue to use that frequently and the desirable effects they get, if any?
Me and my friend circle were all cocktail drug users. We would have bags and bags of different street and pharm drugs. Ecstasy just made it into the mix lol.

The magic didn't go quick, just very abruptly. One weekend was a good time, the next weekend was a horrifyingly bad trip, and ever since then ecstasy just feels 'bad'.

But at the time, the magic was still there after sooo much use. It actually scares me now how much I used to take. 10-15 pills + other drugs was a normal night and This was only in high school.

I could handle my highs a lot better at the end, but it was still soooo good. The rest of the week was the rough part.

Taking it while happy is the BEST time to do it. You?re in the right mindset and that can only mean a better roll.