View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Need help with filtering ketamine

whoisrhp

Bluelighter
Hi I am able to get some liquid ketamine from the DN I'm 99% sure this is pure pharma grade mexican ketamine but it comes in a plastic vial for shipping / customs reasons it's easier to ship like this. My question is how would I go about purifying it? I have been reading the forums trying to get an idea of what I need to do it seems I would just need use a wheel filter of some type and would that be enough to filter out most / if not all the contaminants for IM injection? I think the original solution should already be in saline solution as it comes in pharma grade ketamine just the plastic container or maybe possible contaminants might be in the solution when moving the solution from one container to the other one? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

If it was simply moved it'll be fine and a micron(wheel)filter will be sufficient to make properly sure.

Make sure you test it before injecting bro! Fuck trusting the DN 100% these cunts could and will send you anything.

If its not in a fully untampered vial I would at the least cook (in a frying pan as they tell no lies and most cuts will burn spit or stick, steaming it on a plate will allow cuts to remain white and not spit or stick) and snort some to make sure its ket before injecting if you dont have a test kit.

Any filter will get any accidental adulterants out but they could mix liquid anything with what they send you and no filter will stop that.

Micron is the only thing that will help. There was a study done showing that cotton filtering is useless except to remove visible sized particles.

So I always used a blue filter(0.02 um/microns) which is plenty of filtration. I used those on extremely pure dutch S-isomer ket. I would never, ever IM anything that hasnt been put through a blue filter.
K is multitudes better IM'd :)