• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis killing my codeine high?

Angelicka

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi so I just noticed earlier today, I was on a nice buzz off codeine but after after I had a couple of sports I actually felt LESS high what gives I thought weed and opiates are the holy grail of drug combos

Maybe you just have a tolerance for the codine and your psyching yourself out because you're not getting the usual feeling.

Maybe but I haven't used it that much I used it twice in one week a month ago and I occasionally have 30-60 mg for a little energy boost but when I take 240+ mg i get.blasted in fact I just swallowed 206 mgs actually so should be in for a nice night hopefully, I know their is a risk of addiction but the way my life is at the moment I NEED something like codeine and weed to keep me happy and motivated I just wanna need that perfect high like I got all the other day

If its not the codeine, paracetamol, 'lean', weed or whatever substance you're supposedly using in Ireland or Nottingham - I don't know. If you're trolling, at least try to keep your lies in order. If you're not trolling you're stupid. If you're not trolling ask your mum - she works in a pharmacy, right?

You're obviously at least capable of using a computer; order a bunch of RC's and take them randomly. Something *will* work.

Cold water extraction? Pfah; you're 20, take a chem course.

Tom

"Shite" is quite subjective, but it is def weak, potency wise. In my opinion, the psychological effects of Cannabis can easily overpower a weak opioid buzz... I often experience that when toking while on kratom. The abstract semi psychedelic thought process of weed is definitely more "in your face" than the subtle warmth of a low potency opioid.

Its possible, everyone is different. But for me, it does. I smoked weed after using Hydrocodone (because I was feeling nauseous at the time) and the effects were not as pronounced, unfortunately....

I will NEVER ruin the amazing feeling of a beautiful opiate again, by smoking weed. Ill just take some zofran next time.

"Shite" is quite subjective, but it is def weak, potency wise. In my opinion, the psychological effects of Cannabis can easily overpower a weak opioid buzz... I often experience that when toking while on kratom. The abstract semi psychedelic thought process of weed is definitely more "in your face" than the subtle warmth of a low potency opioid.
Sure it's fun.

But you only get an hour peak.

Just too weak and impotent.

I like my opioids to lead to a state of noddy itchiness for hours.

Codeine is weak AF (I feel more off kratom, which I can't say for ANY other opioid/opiate.)

Sure it's fun.

But you only get an hour peak.

Just too weak and impotent.

I like my opioids to lead to a state of noddy itchiness for hours.

I've been addicted to opiates for years, I'm on a kratom taper now (2-3 days before zero) after being on dope and pills then subs.

I'm a weird opiate addict because I liked to be awake so I frequently did some type of speedball (adderall, ritalin, whatever to stay awake.)

If its not the codeine, paracetamol, 'lean', weed or whatever substance you're supposedly using in Ireland or Nottingham - I don't know. If you're trolling, at least try to keep your lies in order. If you're not trolling you're stupid. If you're not trolling ask your mum - she works in a pharmacy, right?

You're obviously at least capable of using a computer; order a bunch of RC's and take them randomly. Something *will* work.

Cold water extraction? Pfah; you're 20, take a chem course.

Tom

Hello Tom

You seem to be on a bit of a goose Chase yes it is no secret I have tried those 3 substances that you speak of what is wrong with that are these drugs not hardcore enough for you and Yes I do love in Ireland Nottingham thank you for pointing that out.

I sure liked it after not using anything for 10 months and taking an 100mg dose. A weak natural morphine prodrug is still a great drug without a tolerance and it goes amazing with weed. Oral morphine is pretty boring and 100mg of codeine feels similar to about 30mg of morphine. I have been pleasantly high lately every few days.

That Tom dude chill out man the question is about a drug combination, with a potentially dangerous drug that deserves a civil response. Totally uncalled for. Why do you sign your posts anyway... seems odd to me, sounds like you're not smoking anything good either that's for sure. You can't treat any blue lighter that way it isn't allowed. You end up banned treating others that way.

We tend to give solid advice here and if someone is off about some knowledge they stand corrected by another member. You directed her to take a bunch of random RC's which not only is irrelevant but outright dangerous, it's like telling someone to go kill themselves because they asked why pot and codeine don't work well together.

Some are allergic, some are very fast metabolizers, some people I think get no morphine from it so it's important to know your reaction this prodrug codeine. If you react fine there is no problem to smoke weed with a reasonable dose. No idea why it wouldn't work for you but codeine is sort of known for weird reactions then just smoke later maybe. Also if all you do is codeine then maybe weed and opiates don't go together for you. I was rarely if ever interested in pot back then.

Last edited:
Hey Shroomy, notice how Angelicka's an ex-bluelighter now?

That usually only happens when they're banned on account of trolling. Tom was just fed up because we gave her open, honest answers to simple questions that could've easily been Googled, and the simple questions just kept coming and then turning into arguments.

He also noticed a few inconsistencies from one post to the next, leading to the thought that this person's just here to get a rise out of folk and trolling in the most inoffensive way possible.

You're right, though, dude, do unto others. I just understand why Tom responded the way he did because I had been following that user's post history as well.

I was curious about the ex-bluelighter status man, didn't know how that worked.

Inconsistencies are not all that trustworthy. Sorry Tom. I hope you understand I didn't understand.

Speaking of buzz kills, I just waited all day to smoke fire. Fi fi fififi fiiireeeee, some of the best weed I've ever smoked. Fruit loops. So I took a hit and then hit up a friend I hadn't spoken with since the summer when he overstayed his welcome here and was eating all my food and asking for drives around to get weed and then smoking my weed on top of that was the last straw I had like a gram and no money for pot or gas for that matter and he wasn't pitching. Anyways he called me saying he was being evicted around the corner. Dude used to live 30 minutes of driving away. Didn't bother to tell me he lives a nice 10 minute walk away now, and was demanding that he was in a crisis situation and needed to store some of his furniture and stuff at my place. I'm like... psycho? But then he mellowed out it is stressful to be evicted and I calmly explained I was too high to drive anyway, there is no space here, there is nothing I can do, and what friend wouldn't hit me up for a vape sesh around the corner then demand this on a whim. Pretty much made him realize he was making me feel like shit and being crazy aggressive and you know we are def going to fight some day. For sure. It would be a close call the fuckers tough. I am taller though and probably stronger. lol. We'll probably be smoking out and having fist fights in no time, we agreed to meet up and talk about how fucked up we are in the near future.

Just as I was laying back after a quarter gram bong toke of some fine, fine mary jame... that's what I'm doing right now though and I'm going to smoke 3 or 4 more tokes tonight and watch some cool film. Maybe start that women's prison series, but yeah I thought A Quiet Place was great for what it is.