• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs BMDP what is it like?

Bobimumbles

Greenlighter
dose anyone know anything about BMDP? all i can find on it is it is sort of like mdma i have been trying to find out what it is, and what the effects of it are. if anyone knows any info about it at all plz plz plz help a friend out. much love and thank you bluelight for the years of help.:D

Wow. this is def an obscure one. it's structurally analogous to Methylone but that still tells us very little. If you plan on consuming this I would be extremely careful and work my way up in the smallest of incrimental doses as trhere are just so many unknowns.

It's differs from more popular cathinones because of the Benzyl group and that makes it a wild card. Here's a few things to look over but I really can't help you on this one. There's around 300 substitutes cathinones with almost no effect data to go on.

3,4-Methylenedioxy-N-benzylcathinone is a substituted cathinone that is structurally analogous to methylone, a narcotic that is regulated in the United States. This compound has a phenyl group added to the amino methyl group, substantially decreasing its solubility in aqueous solutions

https://www.caymanchem.com/pdfs/9001330.pdf

Sorry Bob, Wish I could be of more help

I'd guess that it might be a cathinone v methylone answer to the differences between MDMA and MDA. It's like methylenedioxy-benzphetamine. Benzphetamine is metabolized both to amphetamine and to methamphetamine.

I'm guessing that this would be to allow the use of methylenedoxycathinone, as methylone has been used, but to get around the drastic instability of primary amine cathinones, as they dimerize to substituted pyrazine crap with the least bit of provocation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzphetamine

Looks like a garbage structure. Basically it's fake methylone.

dose anyone know anything about BMDP? all i can find on it is it is sort of like mdma i have been trying to find out what it is, and what the effects of it are. if anyone knows any info about it at all plz plz plz help a friend out. much love and thank you bluelight for the years of help.:D
Its a substituted cathinone. Made from the plant khat. Designer bath salts are derived from this as well.

Its a substituted cathinone. Made from the plant khat. Designer bath salts are derived from this as well.

Substituted cathinones aren't made from the plant, they are completely synthetic.
Converting cathinone into methylenedioxymethcathinone would be damn near impossible.

I just registered because I felt the need to share my experience with it. I have been a Methylone user since 2010 and with the bans it has become very hard to feed my needs. ;) When I learned BMDP was structured like Methylone I indulged with a large supply. My first experience with it was this:

Taste test very extremely chemical/bitter so I placed my doses into gel caps. Method was obviously oral.
0.0 mins 200mg
0.25 mins felt something couldn't pin point it but thought it had to do with something with vision.
1:00 nothing really changed except feeling light and a extremely mild wiggle eyes so I took another 200mg oral.
1:30 I could almost feel that feeling where your body wants to roll but just doesn't make that switch. I took another 150mg oral.
2:00 Still feeling what I did at 1:30.
4:00 Never made the switch to rolling and my vision (mild wiggle eye type) going back to normal off and on.
6:00 Trying to sleep but kept me up for another hour or two.

Second trial after I read as much as I could on the net. So I was convinced pretty much I just wasn't taking enough. About 1 week later..
0:00 800mg Gel cap with a full glass of water.
0:45 Didn't feel anything up til 45 minutes and like a light switch my body felt like it needed to stretch so I stood and I immediately got goose bumps, chills and I felt nearly like the come up of Methylone, a good 300mg dose. At this point I took another 600mg oral.
1:30 Up to this point I had my eyes closed most of the time just concentrating on a mild roll (wiggle eyes, chills, stretching, sweaty palms, mild grind) Then like a switch again I was rolling nice as if it was Methylone that Im familiar with.
2:00 It started wearing off pretty quickly, felt no different than a Methylone come down except it was fast and didnt really have a speed feeling. But I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to sleep anytime soon.
2:30 The mild roll was turning on and off but at this point it was pretty much gone for good.
4:00 Pretty much completely gone and it took me a few hours to fall asleep.

I have since then been starting with 1g oral doses and found out once I ran out of gel caps and been mixing it in some strong cherry Kool-Aid its been hitting me a bit harder and faster. I wait about 2 weeks between dosing for maximum effects, anything shorter you can tell it's much more mild than waiting it out. But 1g oral dose after two weeks gives me a strong Methylone roll but as before, its short lived. I would say two hours max. Once I took another 800mg after 1g and it really didn't do to much more than just taking 1g one time. It may be because I don't like putting a lot of this in me. I just have never put more than 2gs in a session. To me I think it would do more harm than good, that's what my body tells me. Just a after thought: once I do run out, Ive already convinced myself that I won't be reordering. I can't shake the feeling that this particular RC is putting a beating on me that I may not even realize until time has passed. It just feels more dirty than Methylone by a long shot...