• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Substance Abuse Counselor Arrested On DWI Charge

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
PRAIRIE GROVE (KFSM) ? An Arkansas Community Correction substance abuse counselor was arrested Tuesday (Oct. 9) in connection with driving while intoxicated.

Victoria Bramlett, 26, faces misdemeanor charges of DWI-drugs and reckless driving.

Prairie Grove police stopped Bramlett about 9:12 p.m. after a caller reported her driving erratically along U.S. 62, according to an arrest report.

Bramlett said she felt herself ?drifting? and should?ve stopped driving, according to the report.

Bramlett failed several field sobriety tests and told police she?d taken Lyrica and Klonopin, which are both anti-seizure drugs.

A breathalyzer test recorded Bramlett?s blood-alcohol content level at zero.

Bramlett has worked for ACC since 2015 and is on administrative leave pending the outcome of her case, according to a department spokesman.

ACC are similar to prisons, but house non-violent felony offenders, and not for more than three years, according to the department?s website.

There are five ACCs in Arkansas ? located in Little Rock, Texarkana, Osceola, West Memphis and Fayetteville ? which work to reintegrate offenders into the community ?with a goal of maintaining a crime-free lifestyle,? according to the website.

Bramlett is free on a $1,440 bond. She has a hearing set for Nov. 6 in Prairie Grove District Court.

Source: https://5newsonline.com/2018/10/10/...medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Lyrica will get you wrecked at the right dose that's for sure. I'm always torn on these things. On the one hand I hate seeing anyone get arrested and go through that bullshit. On the other hand she's a part of a system that jails drug users which is wrong. Either way she's a real hypocrite

I don't know why this is news. The majority of substance abuse counselors are recovering addicts/alcoholics. It's sad she relapsed but not out of the ordinary.

She looks sorry :(

v-bramlett.jpg