View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"Fucked up" appearance on DXM

Alex1127

Greenlighter
Maybe this is a stupid question but the last few times I've used DXM people around me have commented on me looking retarded and obviously being under the influence of drugs, any tips to reduce or hide this besides the obvious (sunglasses/not looking at people)? Apparently it's due to the look in my eyes and facial expression the following morning/day, and unfortunately I can't avoid interacting with everyone.

Last edited:
Some drugs make it pretty impossible to hide, and DXM is one of them. In general, when you're intoxicated and want to hide it, you should open your eyes fully, and look people in the eye confidently. Averting your gaze communicates nervousness and indicates you're hiding something.

Of course it's unlikely you'll be able to hide it from someone looking for it. So best to not take drugs when you need to be hiding it.

I don't think there's any way to avoid DXM face if you're on DXM.

You could try wearing a suit and tie maybe? You'll probably still appear to be inebriated on cough suppressant, but in a more professional way.

ji6YVYF.jpg

I wore sunglasses to the convenience store at 2am last night (not on DXM though.)

I used to listen to Bad Boys by Inner Circle in the car but decided it was bad luck.

Also like that "Sweat a la la la la long" track.

I don't think there's any way to avoid DXM face if you're on DXM.

You could try wearing a suit and tie maybe? You'll probably still appear to be inebriated on cough suppressant, but in a more professional way.

Thanks for the laugh LOL

All jokes aside, I think there's not much to be done about the "dxm face". It's mostly in the eyes. The glassy af eyes. There's nothing that will change the dxm eyes. So unless you wear sunglasses there's not much you can do about it.

When I take a medium-high dose of a dissociative I look like the mugshot of a killer. If I'm going out I only take a low dose.

That's just what DXM does. Everybody knows your on it when your on it. Everybody that I know who takes the tussin' has this particular look

wide-eyes-e1332458021323.jpg

Lol. You can't hide when you're on dissos. I remember MXE used to make my mouth unable to enunciate. Funny enough though, if my roommate was on it too, he could still understand me.

Way I look at it, dissos are solo drugs. They just make it too hard to communicate. I also only like them in the dark, laying down. Walking is funny on MXE.

The DXM pupils and fucked up speech are pretty hard to hide lol... if you have to talk to people be confident and speak slowly, in short phrases. GTFO as soon as possible if you're trying to act sober.