L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Amphetamines & Hypersexuality.

Dresden

Bluelighter
Many amphetamines make me hypersexual when I'm on them. Should I be embarrassed about it afterwards?

I used to get very aroused and perverse on amphetamines.

Unfortunately, they also caused "shrinkage" which made it very hard to perform. What cruel irony! 8(

What are you doing on amphetamines that make you think you should feel embarrassed?

Adderall used to make sex feel better than ever. My entire body was extra sensitive. It also made my sex drive non-existent after being on it for a while. It kinda turns on you.

It made my ex unable to perform whenever he took it.

Yeah i found it hard to get up, but once i'm up i'm up.

Nothing to be embarrassed about - have fun!

I always feel that its understated that there is an actual synergy going on with your neurotransmitters which actually gets you more fucked, it's like taking another drug. Amphetamines + masturbation creates such a dirty, addictive, longer lasting buzz.

I wouldn't worry about it, pretty much everyone does it with amps.

I think this is fairly common. Are you doing anything specific that you'd be embarassed about?
Seems fairly common from what I know anyway.

I think that depends...

Does your partner know that you're high?

If so, then no.

If not, then yes.

I always feel that its understated that there is an actual synergy going on with your neurotransmitters which actually gets you more fucked, it's like taking another drug. Amphetamines + masturbation creates such a dirty, addictive, longer lasting buzz.

I wouldn't worry about it, pretty much everyone does it with amps.

I can stay high for hours and hours after the drugs should have worn off if i don't let myself cum (but frequently get close)

If the drugs run out in the evening i can easily make it well into the next night.. as soon as I cum I crash.

Not sure if this is helpful, but I've always found hyper sexuality quite distracting on amphetamines and I find taking a very small amount of Xanax prevents me from spending all my time fucking or jerking off. it's hard to find the perfect balance... I'm hyper sexual (a bit of a pervert) without amphetamines. So, large doses of amphetamines make me into an insane pervert. But, it's fun being an insane pervert. Much better than being repressed or ashamed, I'd imagine.

Don't worry about it.
Sex is good.

I'll do stuff like send desperate messages to straight friends asking them to come over. Totally embarrassing next time we run into each other in public.

Okay, um yeah that's a problem then... Maybe you should establish some regular fuck buddies (on Tinder or something) so you don't have to sleaze on your friends?

Methylphenidate and Amphetamines have always excited us a lot.
The other day we snorted 60mg of 2-FMA for the first time, and it was not particularly euphoric compared to Hex-En, which is our quick stimulant of choice.

At the end of the experience (after cleaning the entire house:\) we lay down to watch a documentary, and my wife approached me and gave me a kiss...there are no words to describe what happened next. One of the best sexual experiences of my life. More than an hour of high-voltage sex. Almost too intense.
We are very surprised.

2-Fma is a very powerful silent beast.%)

DocLad

Last edited:
Many amphetamines make me hypersexual when I'm on them. Should I be embarrassed about it afterwards?

How does hypersexuality affect you. Lots of people (on the gay scene in particular) take it exactly because of this effect.